Capitalism Is EVIL!

why would they be in a court of law if they agree?

and if they do not agree, why are you still calling it a contract? you said a contract required agreement

this is your circular logic at play. it makes me laugh fallacy boy
Contextomy fallacy. Maintain consistent tense.
Inversion fallacy. You cannot blame your fallacies on me or anybody else.

Inversion fallacy. You cannot blame your fallacies on me or anybody else.
and there he goes. presented wit his own conflicting words, fallacy boy derps out

again - if they agree, they would not be in court, and if they don't agree - you said it isn't a contract. so which is it?

must be nice taking both sides of a debate to protect your obvious insecurities

and there he goes. presented wit his own conflicting words, fallacy boy derps out

again - if they agree, they would not be in court, and if they don't agree - you said it isn't a contract. so which is it?

must be nice taking both sides of a debate to protect your obvious insecurities
Inversion fallacy. You cannot blame your fallacies on me or anybody else, dipshit.
Fallacy fallacy. False authority fallacy. Debates do not define words. There is no debate here. Only conversations. Apparently you don't know what 'debate' means either.

You don't get to speak for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.
Verbal contracts can be legally enforced. Contracts need not even be written.
one of the defintions does explicitly mean written and more likely to be legally enforce.

are you trying to downplay the importance of legal protection for the common man?

I think you are.

one of the defintions does explicitly mean written and more likely to be legally enforce.

are you trying to downplay the importance of legal protection for the common man?

I think you are.
False authority fallacy. Fixation. Repetition fallacy (chanting). Non-sequitur fallacy. Buzzword fallacy. Argument of the Stone fallacy. Elitism. Redefinition fallacy.

Who are YOU to claim an elite? Verbal contracts can be legally enforced.
You do not get to redefine words. Stop playing word games.

False authority fallacy. Fixation. Repetition fallacy (chanting). Non-sequitur fallacy. Buzzword fallacy. Argument of the Stone fallacy. Elitism. Redefinition fallacy.

Who are YOU to claim an elite? Verbal contracts can be legally enforced.
You do not get to redefine words. Stop playing word games.

blah blah. words mean things dipshit.

ok verbal contracts can be legally enforced.

you used verbal contracts when specifying verbal contracts. good for you.

perfectly fine usage.

Inversion fallacy. You cannot blame your fallacies on me or anybody else, dipshit.
Fallacy fallacy. False authority fallacy. Debates do not define words. There is no debate here. Only conversations. Apparently you don't know what 'debate' means either.
I am quoting you directly dipshit

if they agree, why are they in court? start with that one. you said it - now explain it

Same thing. Two parties voluntarily entering to an agreement to trade goods and services. Cry if you must but that's what all contracts essentially are whether formal or informal.
All trees are plants, but not all plants are trees. Except you want to call all plants trees as well.

All contracts are agreements, but not all agreements are contracts. Except that you want to call all agreements contracts as well.

Question: Why does contract law exist? After all, people don't need lawyers to reach agreements.

All trees are plants, but not all plants are trees. Except you want to call all plants trees as well.

All contracts are agreements, but not all agreements are contracts. Except that you want to call all agreements contracts as well.

Question: Why does contract law exist? After all, people don't need lawyers to reach agreements.
All agreements over time are contracts.
Redefinition fallacy.

All agreements over time are contracts. Redefinition fallacy.
I'll acknowledge that you and I are using different defintions, but mine is the standard that you are redefining.

We could do the same thing with "speed limit." I'll refer to what's posted. If you want to use the term to mean the upper limit reachable by your vehicle, then great, but you would be the one using your own cusomt definition.

Officially, I don't think there's anything wrong with you using your definition of "contract" as long as you specify that that is what you mean. However, you err if you tell others that they are wrong for referring to only those agreeements that meet the requirements for being contracts as being contracts.

I'll acknowledge that you and I are using different defintions, but mine is the standard that you are redefining.
Redefinition fallacy. You cannot change the definition of 'contract' that way!
We could do the same thing with "speed limit." I'll refer to what's posted. If you want to use the term to mean the upper limit reachable by your vehicle, then great, but you would be the one using your own cusomt definition.
False equivalence fallacy.
Officially, I don't think there's anything wrong with you using your definition of "contract" as long as you specify that that is what you mean. However, you err if you tell others that they are wrong for referring to only those agreeements that meet the requirements for being contracts as being contracts.
Verbal agreements are contracts. It IS within the definition of a contract. I am not defining any word here. YOU are. Redefinition fallacy. Inversion fallacy.

Back