Capitalism Is EVIL!

Not always. 1+1 might equal 10.
remember when fallacy boy decided to make that an argument
You are describing yourself again. You cannot blame your problem on me.
fucking retard decided to argue with a computer science professional about binary systems
You are not a computer science professional. You don't understand binary.
derp derp derp derp

all the growing up required is on your end fallacy boy
You cannot blame your fallacies on me or anybody else. They are YOUR fallacies.

Even an unenforceable agreement is a contract.
nope. it lacks a legal agreement.

if two people don't agree - and the courts refuse to also abide by claimed agreement, any claims of having a contract is pretty silly

a claim without agreement or enforceability is simply a dispute and not a contract

a verbal agreement with a witness is likely to be enforceable - and an enforceable agreement is a contract
I'm talking about definition 2.

where I literally mean the written one prepared by legal professionals and signed by both parties and more likely to be legally enforceable.

I think it's important to preserve definition 2 in usage of this word.

people actually generally use "verbal agreement" when they mean verbal agreement.

what i'm sayin is actually the most popular usage.

when someone asks you if you got an employment contract at your job and you say "you mean a verbal agreement", they would say "no, idiot, a written contract, fucking 'sperg."

nope. it lacks a legal agreement.
Verbal agreements ARE legal. They can even be held enforceable in a court of law.
if two people don't agree - and the courts refuse to also abide by claimed agreement, any claims of having a contract is pretty silly
If two people don't agree, there is no contract.
a claim without agreement or enforceability is simply a dispute and not a contract
A verbal agreement is not a dispute, and it is a contract.

I'm talking about definition 2.

where I literally mean the written one prepared by legal professionals and signed by both parties and more likely to be legally enforceable.

I think it's important to preserve definition 2 in usage of this word.

people actually generally use "verbal agreement" when they mean verbal agreement.

what i'm sayin is actually the most popular usage.

when someone asks you if you got an employment contract at your job and you say "you mean a verbal agreement", they would say "no, idiot, a written contract, fucking 'sperg."
Fixation. Repetition fallacy (chanting). False authority fallacy. Redefinition fallacy. Omniscience fallacy.

A contract is an agreement. It can be as simple as a verbal agreement, or it can be in written form with escape and breach clauses.

You don't get to speak for everyone. Getting a job does not require a written agreement.

Verbal agreements ARE legal. They can even be held enforceable in a court of law.

"Even an unenforceable agreement is a contract."

good luck with that. this is like 1+1 = 2

you will just act like an idiot at some point and say "not in binary"

mouth breathers got to breath out of the mouth I suppose

"Even an unenforceable agreement is a contract."
No luck needed.
good luck with that. this is like 1+1 = 2
Your lack of understanding of mathematics is not like a contract.
you will just act like an idiot at some point and say "not in binary"
You don't understand binary.
mouth breathers got to breath out of the mouth I suppose
Random phrase. No apparent coherency. Is this supposed to mean something?

Fixation. Repetition fallacy (chanting). False authority fallacy. Redefinition fallacy. Omniscience fallacy.

A contract is an agreement. It can be as simple as a verbal agreement, or it can be in written form with escape and breach clauses.

You don't get to speak for everyone. Getting a job does not require a written agreement.
but if you want full protection get a definition 2 contract, the real written legal one.

quit being such a 'sperg.

They took the rainbow too.

They tried. They can't. The rainbow simply exists as is...one of the most beautiful weather effects there is...and described as a token of the promise not to flood the world again by God in the Bible.

The rainbow flag is a sham...a passing shadow. A mockery of the real thing, used to pervert the councils of God. It will pass away.

Another beautiful effect is the Glory, which the same as a rainbow, but the colors are reversed. Some intense storms passing to the east with strong sunlight on it can produce a 'double rainbow'. One of them is a glory.

You can also see them in the clouds below you while you're in an aircraft, if the aircraft is close enough to them and the Sun is high.

Another effect, more rarely seen, is the so-called 'fire bow', which is a rainbow in alto stratus ice clouds. The Sun has to be a particular angle, and the cloud cover must be a partial overcast, with the alto layer being the first layer (clear below). This beautiful weather effect is not common, and looks like colored fire in the clouds.

Glories can also be seen from mountain tops, when looking into the valley of clouds below and the Sun is behind you.

Back