Caption this picture!

Little-Acorn

pp185x_390911a.jpg

"Some Vice-presidents need shotguns, and some don't."

I thought she was sexy before.........mmmm.

I guess there isn't much question about her stance on the 2nd amendment?

I'e never had a moose burger. I've had jerky made from moose, but never a burger? I would imagine its tasty lean meat. Is it like venison?

I'e never had a moose burger. I've had jerky made from moose, but never a burger? I would imagine its tasty lean meat. Is it like venison?
Only moose I ever had came from a huge old bull shot by a good friend. Very good taste, but boy was that old critter TOUGH. You could sole your boots with the gravy.

I think it tastes better, but it depends on where they hunt, what the moose has been eating and how they take care of the meat after the animal has been shot.:clink:

I like musk ox! too

I think it tastes better, but it depends on where they hunt, what the moose has been eating and how they take care of the meat after the animal has been shot.:clink:

I like musk ox! too

The habitat of the animals and the hunter both account for much of the taste. You sound like someone I would enjoy sharing a meal with. My wife makes a delicious venison tenderloin. I would imagine she could do it with moose too.

Musk ox huh? Hmmmmm

The habitat of the animals and the hunter both account for much of the taste. You sound like someone I would enjoy sharing a meal with. My wife makes a delicious venison tenderloin. I would imagine she could do it with moose too.

Musk ox huh? Hmmmmm

She definitely could do both! We just sent my 88 year old father some ox tenderloin and the Kansans loved them!:cof1:

Indian Valley Meats! but you will pay through the nose in shipping, but to me it was worth it!

pp185x_390911a.jpg

"Is this right? Am I supposed to look through the little scope thingy up top? What's that, it's not safe to have my finger inside the triger guard unless I am planning to actually shoot someone? What the fuck is gun saftey?"
Pure promo and nothing else. Her fucking eyes are almost crossed fer fuck sakes.

Last edited:
Pure promo and nothing else. Her fucking eyes are almost crossed fer fuck sakes.

Thats an AR-15 based rifle with a scope that sits very high. Its an awkward rifle until you get used to it.

I don't think her eyes are crossed. I think she is trying to focus on the the back of the scope.

Its a shot of her handling a gun (badly). Not a pic of her shooting.

But at least she held it. Many people would simply refuse to take it at all.

Thats an AR-15 based rifle with a scope that sits very high. Its an awkward rifle until you get used to it.

I don't think her eyes are crossed. I think she is trying to focus on the the back of the scope.

Its a shot of her handling a gun (badly). Not a pic of her shooting.

But at least she held it. Many people would simply refuse to take it at all.
I know what it is, I carried one for 4 years. It is pure political promotion. My bet is she doesn't know where the fucking charging handle is on the thing.

Back