Caption this picture!

Son....I just said she was an attractive woman.....but her holding a gun doesn't do anything for me......now if she was modeling a bustier in silk stockings and garters in high heels...WAHOOOOO!!!!!

and dont' give me that "Skank" shit....if you had a chance to go at it with Pam or Jenna Jameson.....you'd be on that like a fly on stink......or you aint the man I think you are.....in fact you'd be Brent.

Hahah, true, but I'm a slut, and we're talking about ideals, right. LOL OK , busted.

But seriously, I'm way more turned on by an innocent, classy woman than by an obvious, trampy freakshow.

I've had both types and I much perfer hidden treasures. Just me though, maybe. I can't blame guys for digging the obvious.

So, in my twisted head, Palin-types beat Pam Anderson-types

sarah-palin-muck.jpg

pam-anderson-reality-blog.jpg

Ewww, look at the wrinkles from her implants. Nasty

Thats an AR-15 based rifle with a scope that sits very high. Its an awkward rifle until you get used to it.

I don't think her eyes are crossed. I think she is trying to focus on the the back of the scope.

Its a shot of her handling a gun (badly). Not a pic of her shooting.

But at least she held it. Many people would simply refuse to take it at all.
Actually I'd say it was a badly timed picture of her handling the weapon.

Once she has it socked in her shoulder where it belongs, she looks quite comfortable and competent.

Here is the video that image came from:
sarah_palin_rifle_training

[video=metacafe;1686894/sarah_palin_rifle_training/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1686894/sarah_palin_rifle_training/"[/video]

Back