Caption this picture!

I know what it is, I carried one for 4 years. It is pure political promotion. My bet is she doesn't know where the fucking charging handle is on the thing.

How many pictures of ANY politician do you think are actual candid photos?

But also, how many politicians would have a photo op holding a rifle? Too may are scared of what people might say.

So far she seems reasonable.

Mmm...hot. I'd be on that like white on rice on a paper plate with a glass of milk in a snowstorm. :)

You wingnuts are a strange breed to get turned on by an attractive woman holding a semi automatic rifle.

Personally a long haired petite asian girl in a bikini is more my style. Pam Anderson in hot pants don't exactly suck either.

Palin with a rifle? Sorry....don't do anything for me.....and I find the fact that it does turn you on kind of disturbing.

pp185x_390911a.jpg

I'm not going to tell you again, CLEAN YOU'RE GOD DAMNED ROOM UP!

This is the Republican McCain should have picked. A fellow Arizonian too. I'd vote for this ticket
5967569_gal.jpg

Vote for Alice Cooper! A troubled man for troubled times!

You wingnuts are a strange breed to get turned on by an attractive woman holding a semi automatic rifle.

Personally a long haired petite asian girl in a bikini is more my style. Pam Anderson in hot pants don't exactly suck either.

Palin with a rifle? Sorry....don't do anything for me.....and I find the fact that it does turn you on kind of disturbing.

Don't generalize. Thor is confused and doesn't exactly like girls if you know what I mean. That's why he talks all weird about them and calls them "scrumptious"

I'm not a wingnut, and I can only speak for myself as to why an attractive woman with a gun is even hotter.

Its a strength or an independence. It shows a "I don't need a man to protect me" sort of attitude. Its her ability to do what she wants, take care of herself, and handle the consequences that is appealing. Sort of a "kick ass & take names" kinda lady.

Being a gun hobbyist, seeing one who would share my passion is appealing.

I don't expect her to shoot up the place. In fact, the gun she is holding is one of my least favorite styles of firearm.

I could get behind someone like Alice Cooper.

Pam Anderson? Good lord, she's a freakshow. Tell me you're kidding? And a hot woman doing whatever is still a hot woman. If you don't find Palin attractive, I feel sorry for you. Skanky-ass women like Pam anderson are like steroid pumping musleheads of beauty. It's a joke

Pam Anderson? Good lord, she's a freakshow. Tell me you're kidding? And a hot woman doing whatever is still a hot woman. If you don't find Palin attractive, I feel sorry for you. Skanky-ass women like Pam anderson are like steroid pumping musleheads of beauty. It's a joke

Son.....hell yes Pam's a freak......and that my boy is a very, very good thing! :cof1:

Son....I just said she was an attractive woman.....but her holding a gun doesn't do anything for me......now if she was modeling a bustier in silk stockings and garters in high heels...WAHOOOOO!!!!!

and dont' give me that "Skank" shit....if you had a chance to go at it with Pam or Jenna Jameson.....you'd be on that like a fly on stink......or you aint the man I think you are.....in fact you'd be Brent.

Back