Carly Fiorina Has Been Disappeared

I thought they had to be told by pundits what to think. I thought that origional thought no matter how small was forbidden ?

In this case thinking with the little head is all instinct. they cant help themselves.

(for majority)
instinct
–noun
1.an inborn pattern of activity or tendency to action common to a given biological species.

they use it like a divining rod, it tells them where to go and what to do, they just follow it around blindly.

LOL

In this case thinking with the little head is all instinct. they cant help themselves.

(for majority)
instinct
–noun
1.an inborn pattern of activity or tendency to action common to a given biological species.

they use it like a divining rod, it tells them where to go and what to do, they just follow it around blindly.

LOL

yeah that Republican gene.

"The chances that Vice President Sarah Palin would have to take over from President John McCain if they were elected could be as high as 40%, since McCain has about a 20% chance of dying in office, and a much higher risk of becoming disabled from a variety of conditions, including a stroke or Alzheimer's, both diseases which can impair judgment and where the risks increase very rapidly with age, notes Professor John Banzhaf of George Washington University."

The race is between Obama and Palin. McOld wont make it one term. All those who want to get screwed by Palin will get their wish.

OK, the race will be closer than it has to be if it is made to be between Obama and Palin. I still say portray the race as it is, between Obama and McCain, and Obama wins easily.

I don't think McCain, Obama or Biden could run a company. Between the three they have one year in the private sector I believe. Carly is right.

You think she successfully ran HP?

Depends who you ask. She was running an iconic company that had sort of plateaued in terms of growth. She attempted to change the business model which of course some people resisted. It definitely stired passionate debate in the Valley at the time and it still does. But I don't hear people arguing she ran the company into the ground.

McCain is over reacting. Fiorina stated that none of the four, McCain, Palin, Obama, and Biden, could run a company and she's right. Cindy McCain is better qualified to occupy a CEO's office than any of them.

Personally, I found the truth in Fiorina's comment refreshing.

Depends who you ask. She was running an iconic company that had sort of plateaued in terms of growth. She attempted to change the business model which of course some people resisted. It definitely stired passionate debate in the Valley at the time and it still does. But I don't hear people arguing she ran the company into the ground.

Oh, gee, well, I wouldn’t know who to ask? Maybe her board of directors, the ones who ousted her, otherwise known (to us little peons) as - fired her ass? LOL

Buying Compaq turned into a disaster for HP, and ultimately led to a loss in market share, as well as the layoffs of 10's of thousands.

She's all ego; that merger was all ego, and her comments yesterday were all ego. As a surrogate for a campaign, you just don't say something like that. It was a major embarassment, and it's still getting play.

Oh, gee, well, I wouldn’t know who to ask? Maybe her board of directors, the ones who ousted her, otherwise known (to us little peons) as - fired her ass? LOL[]. Because one gets fired does not mean they ran the company into the ground. Her big battle was with the board, that's what I was referencing. Many thought the board and packard were wrong.

Buying Compaq turned into a disaster for HP, and ultimately led to a loss in market share, as well as the layoffs of 10's of thousands.

She's all ego; that merger was all ego, and her comments yesterday were all ego. As a surrogate for a campaign, you just don't say something like that. It was a major embarassment, and it's still getting play.

Cawacko admires anyone who figures out a way to layoff tens of thousands of people. That’s good bidness!

She was right that NONE of them could run a company. But you still should not say that about your candidate.

It's interesting, I am trying to recall, which party tends to use business experience as resume highlights for the Presidency??

Can anyone help me out? I seem to have been stricken with amnesia? Who am I? Where am I? How did I get here?

McCain is over reacting. Fiorina stated that none of the four, McCain, Palin, Obama, and Biden, could run a company and she's right. Cindy McCain is better qualified to occupy a CEO's office than any of them.

Personally, I found the truth in Fiorina's comment refreshing.
Over reacting appears to be the norm from the McCain camp currently. It's like he's attempting to make up for lost time where he didn't have a quick response team.

Would you hire a guy with Obama's experience to be CEO? With McCain's? Nobody would, its a silly question.

Back