Caroline Kennedy... Really?

Looks good to me. Sounds like she's far more qualified to be senator than your bush boy ever was to be governor.

And at this time, no one can run for Hillary's seat. If Caroline Kennedy, beloved in New York, could run today, she'd win.

Embarrassed?

I have my fingers crossed that she takes the seat.

I think it's great.

In addition to the accomplishments mentioned in wiki, I know that she co-authored a book on the Right to Privacy with a colleague; it's in at least its second printing, but I have the original, I think. It was extremely well done.
There are probably many accomplishments like this that are "under the radar" in terms of public awareness.

In addition to the accomplishments mentioned in wiki, I know that she co-authored a book on the Right to Privacy with a colleague; it's in at least its second printing, but I have the original, I think. It was extremely well done.
There are probably many accomplishments like this that are "under the radar" in terms of public awareness.

That must be why I have seen her referred to as some sort of constitutional scholar by some, while this has been debated on blogs.

I'd like to read it, thanks for mentioning it.

Back