Caroline Kennedy....The Democrat's Sarah Palin...

CanadianKid

You know when she first showed interest in the Senate seat for NY, she had glowing press, everybody loved her, and now after people actually delve into her background we found out she is alot of hype and little substance. And her polling has gone downhill ever since....

I know we still have Democratic partisans that toot her horn like Dungheap and Darla, but she is definitely not the best choice for the Ds....

She is Sarah Palin redux.....

CK

I don't know, you know? I mean, you know, she's not like, you know, all the other Kennedys. She knows, you know? She just knows.

Kennedy is trying to be appointed Senator.

Palin was gov of Alaska and was trying to be elected Vice President.

Say what you want, but a VP is very likely to become president and have access to the button and have access to more power than just about anyone in the world. A sennator is merely one of 50 votes.

I dont know for sure, but I am willing to belive that Kennedy knows that Africa is a contentnent and not a country.

I dont know for sure, but I am willing to belive that Kennedy knows that Africa is a contentnent and not a country.
Did you know the "source" for that was a fictional character?

I'm willing to bet that so did Sarah Palin.

Did you know the "source" for that was a fictional character?

I'm willing to bet that so did Sarah Palin.

No the "Source" was not a fictional cheractor. That was a connection made later that was debunked. The Source was unidentified, but based on Palin's performance in the Couric interviews I belive it is likely true.

No the "Source" was not a fictional cheractor. That was a connection made later that was debunked. The Source was unidentified, but based on Palin's performance in the Couric interviews I belive it is likely true.

Jarod, you are missing CanadianKids point in his post. He's not comparing being a Senator to VP he is comparing their positions for what they want. Palin not qualified for VP, Kennedy not qualified for Senator.

Jarod, you are missing CanadianKids point in his post. He's not comparing being a Senator to VP he is comparing their positions for what they want. Palin not qualified for VP, Kennedy not qualified for Senator.

Even if that is true, an unqualified Senator is not in the same ballpark of a trajety as an unqualified VP could be.

Kennedy is trying to be appointed Senator.

Palin was gov of Alaska and was trying to be elected Vice President.

Say what you want, but a VP is very likely to become president and have access to the button and have access to more power than just about anyone in the world. A sennator is merely one of 50 votes.

i don't know...according to some people here, since this has rarely happened the statistical odds are so low that we don't need to really worry about it

That's untrue, false, and you must know it since we have been through this before. How can you even try and pull this again?
Because she did in fact know that Africa was a continent based on comments about Darfur and other countries and/or regions in Africa.

This is a spurious and fictional "source" later given an equally fictional "name" by another group. Either the source is fictional, or the account was. Either way it is just fictional rubbish that didn't happen.

Much like the "I can see Russia from my porch." rubbish. That was also stated by a fictional character.

Back