Cellphone Cancer Warning

Naah LadyT, just keep em on talking on their cell phone while living under a high Tension electric line in a lead painted house.

What happened to your WOC anyway ? going soft ?

LOL

Good point. Cellphones for all kids.

Direct correlations by accounts of parents.

A study would show that the correlation was direct. Personal experiences are not proof or even solid evidence.

Just like the other studies that found no link b/t brain cancer and heavy cell phone use.
Because as we all know, its impossible for a researcher to fail at finding correlations.
One or two parents in isolation, perhaps, but hundreds upon hundreds reporting the same thing is proof. Scientific proof no. But definitely enough proof for me not to over vaccinate. But feel free to load your kids up with unregulated Chinese made injections though. No one is stopping you nor is anyone is arguing that you shouldn't be able to. The issue I have is forcing parents to do something they don't want to do.

im glad you are so aware of it LT. Just curious where did you first start becoming interested in vaccine risks?

im glad you are so aware of it LT. Just curious where did you first start becoming interested in vaccine risks?

I've been more and more stupid and meaningless anecdotes over the years and have seen the increase in autism. Its pretty scary when you're at childbearing age.

There's no effin' way I'd let my child be filled up the amount of vaccines that they are giving young kids today. Especially for vaccines that allegedly prevent illnesses that aren't deadly. Forcing them to get something like a flu vaccine or HPV vaccine when they are young and not at risk is stupid on its face.

Not to mention forcing vaccines on kids that have been shown to actually be HARMFUL to the kids.

Why do you build, knowing destruction is inevitable? Why do you yearn to live, knowing all things must die?

It is a republican plot! More autistic people mean more republican voters.

Remember they are the ones that pushed the no liability law thru for vaccine producers.

Direct correlations by accounts of parents.

A study would show that the correlation was direct. Personal experiences are not proof or even solid evidence.

Tell that to the parents and families of children who severely regressed after a series of vaccines. Most will tell you that vaccines are necessary, but that not every child can handle them. I watched my normally developing 15 month old lose virtually everything he had learned in the two weeks following that series of vaccines. My son has a twin sister who did not react at all.

Parents know their children better than anybody so it stands to reason that personal experience is the BEST proof and solid evidence...especially considering the frequency of occurrence.

Meg, every generation thinks they have it all figured out. Evil spirts, bloodletting, etc
We do know more than we did but have quite a ways to go.

Tell that to the parents and families of children who severely regressed after a series of vaccines. Most will tell you that vaccines are necessary, but that not every child can handle them. I watched my normally developing 15 month old lose virtually everything he had learned in the two weeks following that series of vaccines. My son has a twin sister who did not react at all.

Parents know their children better than anybody so it stands to reason that personal experience is the BEST proof and solid evidence...especially considering the frequency of occurrence.

Your just a mother of an autistic child. how can you possible be someone who should be listened to? Some people really think this way in life and only believe whats told to them from a position of authority such as a member of the CDC.

Thats just the typical people in this country. Some are leaders and some are followers.

Your just a mother of an autistic child. how can you possible be someone who should be listened to? Some people really think this way in life and only believe whats told to them from a position of authority such as a member of the CDC.

Thats just the typical people in this country. Some are leaders and some are followers.

Sadly, I am afraid you are correct in your assumptions. As long as the sheep mentality exists it's going to keep happening time and time again. Until enough people stand up and demand answers, I don't foresee any changes in the near future.

Sadly, I am afraid you are correct in your assumptions. As long as the sheep mentality exists it's going to keep happening time and time again. Until enough people stand up and demand answers, I don't foresee any changes in the near future.

Its clear to me that everything should be questioned when it pertains to you or your beloved ESPECIALLY if it includes shooting something into you or your child's body, taking a new medicine, or having a surgery. COMMON FUCKING SENSE.

Its mind boggling people spend more time concerning themselves with selecting a new car or what curtains to use in there windows over managing their health and finances.

That's retarded. Parents don't generally know shit about how to diagnose what causes cancer or even the scientific method. No wonder you live in Texas.

Leave it up to the people doing controlled studies to determine it one way or another. Until that happens, taking some schmuck's word for it is just as good as guessing.

Its clear to me that everything should be questioned when it pertains to you or your beloved ESPECIALLY if it includes shooting something into you or your child's body, taking a new medicine, or having a surgery. COMMON FUCKING SENSE.

Its mind boggling people spend more time concerning themselves with selecting a new car or what curtains to use in there windows over managing their health and finances.

Those that question have been stomped pretty hard in recent years.
Profit is not in questioning, profit is in doing without questions.

Back