Cellphone Cancer Warning

LOL for example above Meg.. clearly you dont know your child more then the controlled study does.

It wasn't intellectuals who gave me the courage to overcome this gigantic task, but i can reveal this, i found the courage because i encountered two parties,cuntryman and german workers

That's retarded. Parents don't generally know shit about how to diagnose what causes cancer or even the scientific method. No wonder you live in Texas.

Leave it up to the people doing controlled studies to determine it one way or another. Until that happens, taking some schmuck's word for it is just as good as guessing.

Who the hell said anything about diagnosing cancer??? Do you know ANYTHING about autism and autistic tendencies???? My point was that parents know their children's habits and behaviors better than anybody else ever could. When a very normal child starts displaying very obvious characteristics of something that was not there previously it's up to the doctors and scientists to LISTEN. As of now there is NO test for autism, no way to know who is at risk, and no answer as to what is causing it. You should really consider reading up on a subject before posting something so idiotic.

Back