Im quite annoyed with the times of these games

Games are on Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday

9pm tip off

those are some late work nights.

Im quite annoyed with the times of these games

Games are on Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday

9pm tip off

those are some late work nights.

yeah, it's bullsh*t. It never bothered me on the West Coast but like you said its staying up to midnight everynight. F*ck!

Oh Lawd .. please don't make me look at Kobe's stupid grinnin' face no more than I have to.

Lawd, grant your blessings upon the Celtics and wipe that smug face right off Kobe's head.

I ask these blessings in your holy name.

LOL I saw this great interview with him the other night...you'd have loved it. Someone asked him how he felt when people compared him to Jordan. He got all bent out of shape saying he didn't want to be compared....he wanted to make his own legacy...

once that Kendrick Perkins or powe pile drive him a few times it will open up the door for Pierce, Allen, and Garnett to do their thing.

Oh Lawd .. please don't make me look at Kobe's stupid grinnin' face no more than I have to.

Lawd, grant your blessings upon the Celtics and wipe that smug face right off Kobe's head.

This was worth repeating. I hate his smug, snickering face too.

This was worth repeating a third time.... because I too cannot stand that smug punk.

rAmen! And may his noodly appendage touch upon the souls of the Celtics and gift them with the ability to speak in Pirate!

Man, I've gotta say, it will take everything that I have to root for the Celtics; I hate everything Boston, though it won't be that hard to feel good about KG getting a championship.

Deep down, though, can't you guys just admit that you'd rather talk about the cool shoes Carrie wears in the new SATC movie?

Man, I've gotta say, it will take everything that I have to root for the Celtics; I hate everything Boston, though it won't be that hard to feel good about KG getting a championship.

Deep down, though, can't you guys just admit that you'd rather talk about the cool shoes Carrie wears in the new SATC movie?

C'mon now .. don't we have enough trouble already? :)

rAmen! And may his noodly appendage touch upon the souls of the Celtics and gift them with the ability to speak in Pirate!

A fellow Pastafarian, nice to see you, brother.

050823jthom_first_vision_meatballs.jpg

For the most part, yes, though I would think this past February would provide an exception.

18-1, baby!

nobody really cares about that right now. think rest of the country cared more then we did. sucked for like a week. then move on to the next team.

nobody really cares about that right now. think rest of the country cared more then we did. sucked for like a week. then move on to the next team.

We still skim through the ol' DVR about once a week. I must've watched the Tyree catch about 200 times at this point, maybe more.

I actually heard that he might be cut this year; weird!

We still skim through the ol' DVR about once a week. I must've watched the Tyree catch about 200 times at this point, maybe more.

i actually like the giants. have gone to about 5 games there. i actually have memorabilia i saved from the giants game on sept 30th 2001 against New Orleans.

Drove thru ground zero on the way home.

still smoldering.

I knew after game 16 that the giants were for real and i was hoping the pats wouldnt have to play then in the superbowl.

Last edited:

Onceler, what the hell are you doing on a sports thread acting like a guy? Top won’t know what to do, and you might get your metro card yanked.

Onceler, what the hell are you doing on a sports thread acting like a guy? Top won’t know what to do, and you might get your metro card yanked.

Not my fault! Sunday happens to be foot manicure day, and they always have the games on, so I'm FORCED to watch...really!

He is man posing I agree.
The NBA is a placeholder to keep us from commiting suicide till football starts. Kobe is GOD!!

Back