Celtics vs Lakers

He is man posing I agree.
The NBA is a placeholder to keep us from commiting suicide till football starts. Kobe is GOD!!

He didn't like being compared to Michael Jordan...what makes you think God is any better? According to Kobe: Kobe is KOBE!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

He is man posing I agree.
The NBA is a placeholder to keep us from commiting suicide till football starts. Kobe is GOD!!

Top, you are clueless on many things, but on nothing so much as what makes a man really hot, vs what makes him “girly”.

Top, you are clueless on many things, but on nothing so much as what makes a man really hot, vs what makes him “girly”.

do elaborate

Sorry toppy...

"do elaborate" translates into your language to mean....

Two nile seperate twig still

Last edited:
Darla, coming form a single woman I won't lose sleep over it.
This is mostly teasing other guys for the sake of teasing them. IT's way to juvinille for you to really get.
I know all to well what woman think is hot in a guy.

nobody really cares about that right now. think rest of the country cared more then we did. sucked for like a week. then move on to the next team.

yeah we've got boatloads of championship teams. Others don't seem to understand this chap.

do elaborate

Sorry toppy...

"do elaborate" translates into your language to mean....

Two nile seperate twig still

Are you sure? I’m just a single woman, what would I know about hot men? Topper’s married and as he just said, that makes him an expert on which men are hot, and which men are not.

Grind you must be gay, baseball is almost as exciting as watching paint dry.
All other sports combined don't get the ratings of the NFL, and then you have the greates college football program right here in Red Stick.

"Grind you must be gay, baseball is almost as exciting as watching paint dry."

Oh, man - there is an actual hierarchy for sports that determines your place on the gay-o-meter? It's not enough just to enjoy sports?

My high ranking for tennis is going to sink me....

Grind you must be gay, baseball is almost as exciting as watching paint dry.
All other sports combined don't get the ratings of the NFL, and then you have the greates college football program right here in Red Stick.

Football is good. But also, rednecks like it. The reason for this is it is a prole sport and it's more on their level of intelligence.

Are you sure? I’m just a single woman, what would I know about hot men? Topper’s married and as he just said, that makes him an expert on which men are hot, and which men are not.

yes, I am quite sure... because I have a pretty good feeling on how toppy will respond... trust me... it will be worth the laugh...

yes, I am quite sure... because I have a pretty good feeling on how toppy will respond... trust me... it will be worth the laugh...

Smart is very sexy. Communicative, especially about deep and/or sensitive subjects, because I am very emotional and can’t get onto the next thing until I feel heard and understood. Funny is imperative and can get most women naked way faster than tequila. My personal preference is a dry, sardonic, even sometimes, black humor, but humor preferences differ.

Once you come out of the virtual world, and bring looks into it, who knows who I would consider “hot”, but I would be very surprised if it didn’t pretty much fall along the lines of who I think is hot already. Looks really mean very little to me, and I know everyone says that, but it’s really true for me. Some of the best looking men I’ve known, I have found to be huge turnoffs, and vs versa. It’s really all about chemistry, and if all of the above is there, you’re three quarters of the way to that.

Smart is very sexy. Communicative, especially about deep and/or sensitive subjects, because I am very emotional and can’t get onto the next thing until I feel heard and understood. Funny is imperative and can get most women naked way faster than tequila. My personal preference is a dry, sardonic, even sometimes, black humor, but humor preferences differ.

Once you come out of the virtual world, and bring looks into it, who knows who I would consider “hot”, but I would be very surprised if it didn’t pretty much fall along the lines of who I think is hot already. Looks really mean very little to me, and I know everyone says that, but it’s really true for me. Some of the best looking men I’ve known, I have found to be huge turnoffs, and vs versa. It’s really all about chemistry, and if all of the above is there, you’re three quarters of the way to that.

Hmmmm....no mention of investment portfolio or martial arts prowess.

Keep it cool, tops; breathe....

Grind, compare the superbowl ratings to the world series and you'll see the light.

I tried to think of how this phenomenon has happened. Here is my theory:

With other sports, you usually have a 7 game final series. To the casual observer, this may be too much to hold their interest. With football, everyone, even non-fans - can bring themselves to watch just one game.

Also, because of it only being ONE event, people started having superbowl parties, which then became an american tradition more or less.

I think if football theoretically was stretched out, it would hold a lot less interest.

Hmmmm....no mention of investment portfolio or martial arts prowess.

Keep it cool, tops; breathe....

LOL. Martial arts? Is Top an expert in that too? I didn’t know. No, that’s not something I would even think about one way or the other.

Chemistry? :whome:

Back