Celtics vs Lakers

Smart is very sexy. Communicative, especially about deep and/or sensitive subjects, because I am very emotional and can’t get onto the next thing until I feel heard and understood. Funny is imperative and can get most women naked way faster than tequila. My personal preference is a dry, sardonic, even sometimes, black humor, but humor preferences differ.

Once you come out of the virtual world, and bring looks into it, who knows who I would consider “hot”, but I would be very surprised if it didn’t pretty much fall along the lines of who I think is hot already. Looks really mean very little to me, and I know everyone says that, but it’s really true for me. Some of the best looking men I’ve known, I have found to be huge turnoffs, and vs versa. It’s really all about chemistry, and if all of the above is there, you’re three quarters of the way to that.

:clink: ahh chemistry...I couldn't agree with you more. Though I do have to say that in order for me to have chemistry with a guy I DO have to be physically attracted to him. Everything you said matters, but i'd be lying if i said looks didnt matter as well.

:clink: ahh chemistry...I couldn't agree with you more. Though I do have to say that in order for me to have chemistry with a guy I DO have to be physically attracted to him. Everything you said matters, but i'd be lying if i said looks didnt matter as well.

I get what you are saying. And they matter in that if someone weighs like 300 pounds and has greasy hair and smells. But I don’t know, I have become really attracted to men I thought were not good looking on first glance.

I’ll put it in a nutshell:

Onceler would have to be pretty gruesome to be crossed off the doable list, and Dixie would have to look like…you know what…there is nobody good looking enough to make that personality attractive.

In my personal experience, hot sex happens when two personalities collide, not two bodies.

And, I’m not an ugly girl. I’m really not speaking from the losers pile here, like that’s all I can get. To me, that’s what is hot. Like rip off their clothes, hot. But I know that I'm a little weird. :)

why you be hijacking my sports thread talking of strange words like 'chemistry' that us meat head jocks dont understand.

why you be hijacking my sports thread talking of strange words like 'chemistry' that us meat head jocks dont understand.

For the same reason we hang our bras on the back of your computer chair. To mark our territory and annoy you at the same time.

For the same reason we hang our bras on the back of your computer chair. To mark our territory and annoy you at the same time.

I think Peirce is going to win MVP of the finals. He really wants this one. Many think that Garnett would get it as he was the perceived number 1 but pierce has been an animal as of late.

Football is good. But also, rednecks like it. The reason for this is it is a prole sport and it's more on their level of intelligence.

I thought driving around in circles real fast in cars loaded with explosive fuel while smashing into each other, walls, and spectators was more on their level.

That, bowling and the WWF .. things that aren't really sports.

Back