Censorship

Well. nobody minds red-neck nutters talking to themselves over the rot-gut, but in what sense is that a discussion? It sounds like something Senator McCarthy set up to save the purity of the Extremist mind (such as it is), doesn't it?

Senator McCarthy was right and has been vindicated for history.

I see you guys all have a new plan as to how to avoid the facts I bring you.

lets just see how that all works out for you guys hmmm.

It will be some good fun

McCarthy was a piece of shit!

He was right. After the fall of the evil empire, their espionage archives revealed that many top DEMOCRATS were Communist spies. Deep State is nothing new.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/reviews/that-mccarthy-he-wasnt-such-a-bad-guy-after-all-155076.html

Or keeping brits out of my house.
Yea God knows how many times the Brits invaded Detroit until us Buckeyes and Kentuckians finally ran them off. Biggest fuck up we ever made.

But then again how were our ancestors to know that michigan would become the worlds largest hazardous waste dump and the end point populated by genetic defectives with reinforcements from Mississippi and the Middle East?

Yea God knows how many times the Brits invaded Detroit until us Buckeyes and Kentuckians finally ran them off. Biggest fuck up we ever made.

But then again how were our ancestors to know that michigan would become the worlds largest hazardous waste dump and the end point populated by genetic defectives with reinforcements from Mississippi and the Middle East?

Well, the British high command would look for the shittiest location to quarter their troops. :cof1:

Well, the British high command would look for the shittiest location to quarter their troops. :cof1:
Gives you an idea of how great a genius Henry Ford was. He not only succeeded spectacularly making cars...he did it in michigan. That's look doing it with one arm tied behind your back and with a frontal lobotomy!

Back