cheapest for of welfare is

Yeap I see it and thanks for the update.

I wonder what precipitated the increase in families of color needing assitance?

There is an atmosphere in America where women feel more able to keep a child out of wedlock. Perhaps its because women are desiding on fewer abortions?

I am willing to bet there are a number of contributing factors but I am also just as sure that it is not that black people are just lazy and want a freebe.

There are always people who will take advantage of any help other human beings are willing to give but I have never felt that was a good excudse not to help others. I also do not think there is naything about black people that makes them More likely to be those types of people. It is all societal and not racial.

I just know thought of another aspect which I had not before. There is a higher percentage of mixed race children now also and people are much more likely to record their race as black even though they are of mixed race.

Yeap I see it and thanks for the update.

I wonder what precipitated the increase in families of color needing assistance?

Percentage of users is a relative measure. The relative proportion of blacks rose, but the first few paragraphs of Ch10 talk about the overall decrease in caseload.

There is an atmosphere in America where women feel more able to keep a child out of wedlock. Perhaps its because women are desiding on fewer abortions?

I am willing to bet there are a number of contributing factors but I am also just as sure that it is not that black people are just lazy and want a freebe.

The idea that people are breeding to get a check is not supported by the data. Close to 1/2 the households have a single child, and less than 1/7 have more than three.

There are always people who will take advantage of any help other human beings are willing to give but I have never felt that was a good excuse not to help others. I also do not think there is naything about black people that makes them More likely to be those types of people. It is all societal and not racial.

I just know thought of another aspect which I had not before. There is a higher percentage of mixed race children now also and people are much more likely to record their race as black even though they are of mixed race.

The race of the child is considered to be the same as the race of the mom. Since the vast majority of mixed babies have a white Mom, this would tend to bloat the 'white' number, if there is any effect.

Back