Check Your W2s. Health Insurance Costs Included On It.

I actually had a accounting supervisor at chevron mock me for reading the Wall Street journal at luch.
We are the same age, she's still working.
I read it too...but I never read their editorial section unless I'm near a restroom so that I can wash my hands afterward. Where do they find these Nazi's?

I missed this:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyph...-of-health-care-insurance-taxes-and-your-w-2/

I've managed to get to this point in my life without this "useful and comparable consumer information."

Now it's on my W2, which I just checked and found out I have $15,000 worth of untaxed benefits.

The W2 serves a purpose ... to tell me what I'm getting taxed on.

Obama swore in his debates with McCain that taxing health insurance benefits as income was a bad idea and unnecessary. But didn't he also tell Hillary in their debates the same thing about the individual mandate?

It's coming. Prepare to be screwed.
Waaaa!! The Sky is falling! The Sky is falling! A black Democrat implemented Republican ideas into law that the rest of the industrialized world adopted 20+ years ago. Waaa! The Sky is falling! The Sky Is falling!

Waaaa!! The Sky is falling! The Sky is falling! A black Democrat implemented Republican ideas into law that the rest of the industrialized world adopted 20+ years ago. Waaa! The Sky is falling! The Sky Is falling!

More factual is that you're burying your head in the sand.

Because the sky is falling for many people.

No, you should know better than to discuss taxes with people who have more than a GED education and actually pay more taxes than you do.

If you truly paid more taxes than I do, you would realize how silly you sound trying to play the race card, the GOP vs. Dem card, etc.

The rest of the world did not enact paying income taxes on employer provided health care 20 years ago.

I'm discussing a very specific issue here, and you're completely oblivious to the obvious.

But carry on. Public displays of idiocy are entertaining, if not enlightening.

If you truly paid more taxes than I do, you would realize how silly you sound trying to play the race card, the GOP vs. Dem card, etc.

The rest of the world did not enact paying income taxes on employer provided health care 20 years ago.

I'm discussing a very specific issue here, and you're completely oblivious to the obvious.

But carry on. Public displays of idiocy are entertaining, if not enlightening.
Well quit being an idiot then and say something that makes sense and sounds like you've actually read at least one book in your life.

What punch?

The article is about something added to the 2012 W2.

How is pointing out that I haven't received my 2013 W2 a "gotcha moment"?

Good Lord, what fools.
It means he outed your lie. W2's with that information have not even been mailed and won't be till February.

Really? How did you lose health care coverage because of the ACA? Additionally what evidence do you have that more are losing coverage than have gained coverage?

I did not imply such a thing. Or show me if I did.

But I see your point, who cares about a few people, as long as what I think is reality, is the same as what I want.

It means he outed your lie. W2's with that information have not even been mailed and won't be till February.

Ehhhh, hey genius. That article was written in February 2013, written about our 2012 W2s.

You don't get a W2, do you?

Because if you did, you could just go to it like I did and check it out.

More factual is that you're burying your head in the sand.

Because the sky is falling for many people.
Again....who are these many people? The evidence is that you are in fact wrong. That coverage has grown and expanded for lots of people and will continue to do so when the universal mandate is fully implemented.

The facts are is that the number of people covered by health insurance since the ACA become law in 2010 has grown signficantly. You're just plain factualy wrong.

http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/hlthins/data/incpovhlth/2011/highlights.html

I did not imply such a thing. Or show me if I did.

But I see your point, who cares about a few people, as long as what I think is reality, is the same as what I want.
That's a false equivalency. You are accusing the ACA of causing more people to lose health coverage when the exact opposite is true.

Bullshit Mott, new young people were scared onto it with threat of fines.
Thousands lost coverage, get off msnbc and check out CNBC

That's a false equivalency. You are accusing the ACA of causing more people to lose health coverage when the exact opposite is true.

I don't watch most of the State worshiping media, or believe the gov't, but in time all the ACA facts will come out, and I'll be one of the first to ask you to comment on them.

The biggest point I'm making with all this is people who have really great healthcare, are losing it.

Will give it about 18 months to see just how many, and how bad it is.

Back