Cheney says ‘behind the scenes’ many Republicans are thanking her ‘for what you’re do

Liz Cheney skewered GOP leaders who 'have made themselves willing hostages' to 'dangerous and irrational' Trump

"And at this moment, when it matters most, we are also confronting a domestic threat that we've never faced before: a former president who's attempting to unravel the foundations of our Constitutional Republic, aided by political leaders who have made themselves willing hostages to this dangerous and irrational man," Cheney said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/liz...e-willing-hostages-to-dangerous-trump-2021-11

shows how fucking stupid you are. have some passing third grader read to you her voting record. she is to the right of trump and almost all other repubs on most issues, except she IS NOT A GODDAMN CHICKENSHIT AFRAID TO STAND UP TO TRAITORS.

Turrets again! Learn to communicate like an adult!

Cheney, one of the most well-known and vocal members of a small group of GOP lawmakers and leaders opposed to the former president, is one of only two Republicans serving on a special committee organized by House Democrats to investigate Trump’s role in inciting the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol by right-wing extremists.

"It’s a real reflection of the times in which we live that privately and behind the scenes, there are many Republicans who say, 'Thank you for what you’re doing. We wish we could be more public,’" Cheney told Fox News on Tuesday. "People who understand that what the former president is saying is dangerous, is not true, and who know that our party’s got to be a party based on truth, that we can’t embrace the lie."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...republicans-thanking-her-for-what-youre-doing

of course there are......the former Republicans who voted for Biden......

shows how fucking stupid you are. have some passing third grader read to you her voting record. she is to the right of trump and almost all other repubs on most issues, except she IS NOT A GODDAMN CHICKENSHIT AFRAID TO STAND UP TO TRAITORS.

/shrugs......she's an idiot who voted for Biden........just like you......thanks for the inflation and the illegal immigrants.......

46272257.jpg

Sez the coward who never served just like your kids and your daddy

My dad served during Korea, you faker.

My dad served during Korea, you faker.

That is the most pathetic reason for demanding special treatment I have ever heard. You demand being moved in front of veterans and children, because your dad served "during Korea" (note not in the Korean War, but just at the same time).

I think she made a calculation

She knows the Trump faction will fail and sink into disrepute

And she will become the right wing standard bearer

Trump in power does her no good even if she marched with him

That is the most pathetic reason for demanding special treatment I have ever heard. You demand being moved in front of veterans and children, because your dad served "during Korea" (note not in the Korean War, but just at the same time).

All who served deserve respect

Except those who then do illegal things

Like attacking our capital for Instance

Did the government supply your dad with government bullets

Would he have protected his nation with those government bullets

All who serve do

And now the Republican Party says government bullets are bad

Why?

There is only one reason they now see government bullets as evil

They want to fight our government

Traitors

Back