Cheney says ‘behind the scenes’ many Republicans are thanking her ‘for what you’re do

There is only one reason they now see government bullets as evil

They want to fight our government

Traitors

Tell me the last time in history when a party fought our own protectors ?

When did they hate government bullets

Did the government supply your dad with government bullets

Would he have protected his nation with those government bullets

All who serve do

And now the Republican Party says government bullets are bad

Why?

Yes, the government supplied my dad and me both with bullets. I have about 500 rounds or so. Thank you US government.

Nope. Government bullets are good. They were free.

Hello guno,

Cheney, one of the most well-known and vocal members of a small group of GOP lawmakers and leaders opposed to the former president, is one of only two Republicans serving on a special committee organized by House Democrats to investigate Trump’s role in inciting the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol by right-wing extremists.

"It’s a real reflection of the times in which we live that privately and behind the scenes, there are many Republicans who say, 'Thank you for what you’re doing. We wish we could be more public,’" Cheney told Fox News on Tuesday. "People who understand that what the former president is saying is dangerous, is not true, and who know that our party’s got to be a party based on truth, that we can’t embrace the lie."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...republicans-thanking-her-for-what-youre-doing

They are torn between unethical acquisition of power and their own convictions.

Many Trump Party apologists have made the wrong decision in their disgusting lust for power, and it is hurting America.

They should do the right thing and walk away from deplorables. Start a new conservative party. Rediscover morality.

Yes, the government supplied my dad and me both with bullets. I have about 500 rounds or so. Thank you US government.

Nope. Government bullets are good. They were free.

Are you currently serving or did you steal them?

All who served deserve respect

Except those who then do illegal things

Like attacking our capital for Instance

Exactly, and Jim Eagle did not serve. He says his father served, but that does not mean he deserves special treatment.

Hello guno,

They are torn between unethical acquisition of power and their own convictions.

Many Trump Party apologists have made the wrong decision in their disgusting lust for power, and it is hurting America.

They should do the right thing and walk away from deplorables. Start a new conservative party. Rediscover morality.

I fear they all have dirt that would ruin their lives and trump has files on them all

Either way it’s an evil choice they have made

They are refusing to serve their nations best interests as they swore to do

Hello evince,

I fear they all have dirt that would ruin their lives and trump has files on them all

Either way it’s an evil choice they have made

They are refusing to serve their nations best interests as they swore to do

That was obvious every time Trump got impeached.

They were not being fair judges. They were being partisan, putting party ahead of country when it really counted.

They made the wrong choice.

They should have impeached him and removed him.

That would have regained respect for the Republican party.

Now that's all gone. It's the Trump Party now.

Politics is the business of getting re-elected. Rightys know they cannot get through a Trump orchestrated primary if they go against anything he wants. They know they are doing wrong, but they want to keep their powers. They know Trump was wrong, is doing wrong, and will do wrong. He does not care about the Constitution or American systems. He wants as much money as he can get. Laws and regulations are for little people.

Back