Cheney's Office is on fire

evince

Truthmatters
There is a fire in the building that contains the VP's Office.

Oh dear I wonder what documents might be lost for ever?

They are burning emails.

Yes burning emails works quite well, also burning forum posts works well too, let me just set my computer on fire and what I just typed will be lost forever...

I'm sure Cheney's data is backed up on a server, including email, like most of us.

Does everything have to involve a conspiracy?

That's the last time i put my faith in an exploding photocopier. Damn slapdash Iranian workmanship.

Yes burning emails works quite well, also burning forum posts works well too, let me just set my computer on fire and what I just typed will be lost forever...

I'm sure Cheney's data is backed up on a server, including email, like most of us.

I had been asking myself that same question. If it involves Cheny it likely involves a conspiracy. Shooter has a long history of being involved in conspiracies.

I think you need to check your sarcasm detector. It appears to be on the fritz.

One point I'd like to make though, is that it is not necessarily safe to assume that Cheney's emails are backed up on a server with the White House email disappearance and all.

Racist and now fattist, eh?

What will make up the triumvirate, i wonder?
Yeah you're white so I decided to be racist against you with that hurtful comment because I have self-hate a la Michael Moore.

It's ok to admit you have a big arse, if you pull your head out though, who knows maybe it will shrink some...er...the ass, not the head.

Yeah you're white so I decided to be racist against you with that hurtful comment because I have self-hate a la Michael Moore.

It's ok to admit you have a big arse, if you pull your head out though, who knows maybe it will shrink some...er...the ass, not the head.

So context is yet another in the long list of things you have trouble with?

Do try harder. I may just give you a gold star to put on your sheet.

So context is yet another in the long list of things you have trouble with?

Do try harder. I may just give you a gold star to put on your sheet.
Pathetic, that's the kind of unwitty response I expect from the rest of the libs, below your usual standard.

Tell you what, how bout I take your star and put it on my Christmas tree and commit sacrilege to your Liberal beliefs.

Back