Cheney's Office is on fire

That's what I'm thinking too. However with these people I don't know though if these are the only documents. I wouldn't be surprised if they have more than one copy hidden somewhere.

http://www.skeeterbitesreport.com/2007/12/enough-is-enough-its-time-to-now.html

Concidering the the recent court decision they MUST turn over certain docs I fear something may get accidently dstroyed........Like uh I dont......the records the court odered turned over?

Cheney was in the Presidents office at the time of the fire.

That's what I'm thinking too. However with these people I don't know though if these are the only documents. I wouldn't be surprised if they have more than one copy hidden somewhere.

Maybe some more copies of the interrogation tapes showed up....

Cheny was keeping them around for light evening entertainment.

Pathetic, that's the kind of unwitty response I expect from the rest of the libs, below your usual standard.

Tell you what, how bout I take your star and put it on my Christmas tree and commit sacrilege to your Liberal beliefs.

Maybe that's because it wasn't meant to be "witty".

More a statement of fact.

Maybe that's because it wasn't meant to be "witty".

More a statement of fact.

Really? Cool. I tried harder so give me my gold star, after all it's a fact that I should get that now and not really you just being witty.
:readit:

I suppose you can only have so much good material in one day before the ol' cupboards go bare. But I'm proud to have used up all your wit to where you have none left, I got more still if you need.

So how's life in Northern England, I may be taking a trip up there next year to see something different than the usual Warwick castle we look at that is closer to where my relatives live.
I know there is a ton of castles close to Scotland from old wars so what's the best castle to check out?

But I'm proud to have used up all your wit to where you have none left, I got more still if you need.

Holy geez, look how jealous dano is because I said Charver has a great wit this morning!

But I'm proud to have used up all your wit to where you have none left, I got more still if you need.

Holy geez, look how jealous dano is because I said Charver has a great wit this morning!
I must have missed that, but please do go ahead and flatter yourself. After all every guy on here just has to be hot for you right?

Really? Cool. I tried harder so give me my gold star, after all it's a fact that I should get that now and not really you just being witty.
:readit:

I suppose you can only have so much good material in one day before the ol' cupboards go bare. But I'm proud to have used up all your wit to where you have none left, I got more still if you need.

So how's life in Northern England, I may be taking a trip up there next year to see something different than the usual Warwick castle we look at that is closer to where my relatives live.
I know there is a ton of castles close to Scotland from old wars so what's the best castle to check out?

Cheers Dano, i'll look forward to seeing some of that patented wit. You've been keeping it well hidden for a number of years now so when you choose to blow, then it'll certainly rival the eruption of Mount Pinatubo.

If you're looking for castles there isn't any shortage of the buggers. Alnwick is where they shot Harry Potter, i think, and the Cathedral fortress of Durham is worth a look. There's also something like Birdoswald on Hadrian's Wall if you're looking for something a little older.

HTH

Cheers Dano, i'll look forward to seeing some of that patented wit. You've been keeping it well hidden for a number of years now so when you choose to blow, then it'll certainly rival the eruption of Mount Pinatubo.

If you're looking for castles there isn't any shortage of the buggers. Alnwick is where they shot Harry Potter, i think, and the Cathedral fortress of Durham is worth a look. There's also something like Birdoswald on Hadrian's Wall if you're looking for something a little older.

HTH

LOL! He really has kept it well-hidden.

Good point usc, Republicans don't flirt with other girls online and stay true to their spouses.
:thup:

absolutely correct they do not stay truthful to their spouses, they have an affair with the guy online.
Why would they want to flirt with a girl for anyway ? They are Republican males after all.

I wonder which Married Republican males on here you just insulted ?

absolutely correct they do not stay truthful to their spouses, they have an affair with the guy online.
Why would they want to flirt with a girl for anyway ? They are Republican males after all.

I wonder which Married Republican males on here you just insulted ?

This thread is cracking me up.

Back