Cheney's Office is on fire

Cheers Dano, i'll look forward to seeing some of that patented wit. You've been keeping it well hidden for a number of years now so when you choose to blow, then it'll certainly rival the eruption of Mount Pinatubo.
Fortunately, I don't choose to blow, that's more your department or so the legends whisper.

If you're looking for castles there isn't any shortage of the buggers. Alnwick is where they shot Harry Potter, i think, and the Cathedral fortress of Durham is worth a look. There's also something like Birdoswald on Hadrian's Wall if you're looking for something a little older.
HTH
The Harry Potter one sounds like a must, I'm actually a big fan so it would be fun to see the areas and compare it to the movie. Thanks.

Darla,
You don't think the staff was stupit enough to let Bush try to light the "Holliday Candle" do you ?
That would do it.

absolutely correct they do not stay truthful to their spouses, they have an affair with the guy online.
Why would they want to flirt with a girl for anyway ? They are Republican males after all.

I wonder which Married Republican males on here you just insulted ?
Right, the Larry Craig thing, which unlike Democrats like that former NJ governor, he doesn't leave his wife and kids for the guy and he is just accused of having gay affairs that he denies.

Fortunately, I don't choose to blow, that's more your department or so the legends whisper.

I see, you're saying i suck cocks? Was that the Dano wit there? Is that it or are you going to suggest i lick balls as well? That woud be something Oscar Wilde would be proud of, in both respects. :p

The Harry Potter one sounds like a must, I'm actually a big fan so it would be fun to see the areas and compare it to the movie. Thanks.

Glad to help. We need your tourist dollars with the pound as it is.

Fortunately some good Samaritan Liberals stopped him by pointing out the very real dangers of lighting candles to global warming:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1195546797524&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

Who knows, that one less candle may just save us all from annihilation...

yes who knows the world might have been saved if the fire had not been put out and the WH burned down killing all. but as you say who knows.
It is an imperfect universe Dano.

Cheney found out Ron Paul was going to be the next president because the conspirators can no longer keep him from the job or risk losing their cover. They know Dr. Paul will come and tell all truths of what was the Bush Administration, so he burned as much evidence as he could. Fuckin fire didn't stop for hours because there is so much crap needed to be destroyed. Cheney also sent out Message Board personalities to try and attract attention away from this, and told them to try and 'be more witty'.

Back