Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

Why does anyone care what some uneducated sports guy says about society and culture?
I think it's because this is a political discussion forum, and he gave a quasi-political speech that the MAGATs feel compelled to defend. Plus, we're bored. lol

Why does anyone care what some uneducated sports guy says about society and culture?

Wrong again, dummy.

He attended Ga. Tech and has an Industrial Engineering degree and holds an MBA from Emory University's Goizueta Business School.

He earns 4 million dollars a year.

You are a bonafide dummy.

Last edited:
I think it's because this is a political discussion forum, and he gave a quasi-political speech that the MAGATs feel compelled to defend. Plus, we're bored. lol
The real question is why Libratards feel compelled to bash the private opinions of a private citizen to a private College. They must feel very threatened.

poor Joe... What are disaster of a speech..
Wrong again, dummy.

He attended Ga. Tech and has an Industrial Engineering degree and holds an MBA from Emory University's Goizueta Business School.

He earns 4 million dollars a year.

You are a bonafide dummy.
And now he's extra super famous now... for all the right reasons....

The real question is why Libratards feel compelled to bash the private opinions of a private citizen to a private College. They must feel very threatened.
What's a Libra-tard anyways? Are there Pisces-tards too? Gemini-tards?

The football wonk's speech is why young ppl disdain and reject you ancient MAGATs and your stuff-'em-all-back-in-their-closets-and-kitchen philosophy. What you perceive as fear is actually self-satisfied mockery.

Yeah, he's done nothing this morning but finger other people. Poor pEarl. I guess when everything else goes flaccid, the finger's all he's got left. :laugh:
Take a hike, toxic bitch.
poor Joe... What are disaster of a speech..

And now he's extra super famous now... for all the right reasons....
Indeed, TOP.

Traditional values ultimately win in America...always.

Back