Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

What's a Libra-tard anyways? Are there Pisces-tards too? Gemini-tards?

The football wonk's speech is why young ppl disdain and reject you ancient MAGATs and your stuff-'em-all-back-in-their-closets-and-kitchen philosophy. What you perceive as fear is actually self-satisfied mockery.
Just make the samiches (sic) toxic bitch.

For heaven's sake NO!

My only connection to Tennessee is, I have a lot of musician friends in Nashville.

Other than my friends in Nashville, that state is about worthless!
So you didn't matriculate at any university, Gecko.

Poor , dumb, uneducated Gecko.

Earl, you know that Owl is my friend.

Be nice Sir.

You try to be nice to her, and I'll try to be nice to your friend TOP! OK?

After all, this is a thread about someone not being very nice to women!
She's toxic, Gecko...during her nocturnal flights, she eats mice, rats and snakes...toxic.

You are right about me never graduating Sir!

But, I do not feel poor, dumb, or uneducated!

I just feel like I didn't graduate!
That's alright, Gecko.

Perhaps you weren't financially able to attend an institution of higher learning or other factors prevented you from participation in the wonderful collegiate experience.

"They also serve who only stand and wait."
The last line of the poem “On His Blindness,” by John Milton . The poet reflects that he has a place in God's world despite his disability.

Last edited:
She's toxic, Gecko...during her nocturnal flights, she eats mice, rats and snakes...toxic.
Owl woman?

No Pal, she's nice and has a nice husband.

Her and I think the same things about politics.

Man, you are going to have to get out more and meet some nice people!

You have centered yourself around and limited your friendships to MAGA Trumptards only or something.

Owl woman?

No Pal, she's nice and has a nice husband.

Her and I think the same things about politics.

Man, you are going to have to get out more and meet some nice people!

You have centered yourself around and limited your friendships to Trumptards only or something.
A gentle correction, Gecko.

"Her" is the objective case. The nominative case, "she" is required. The subject of a sentence always requires the nominative case.

Here is the corrected version with better syntax... 'She and I think similarly about politics.'

She and you are almost always wrong about politics.

I'm glad I was able to help, Gecko.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TOP
That's alright, Gecko.

Perhaps you weren't financially able to attend an institution of higher learning or other factors prevented you from participation in the wonderful collegiate experience.

"They also serve who only stand and wait."
The last line of the poem “On His Blindness,” by John Milton . The poet reflects that he has a place in God's world despite his disability
Earl, it was my own damn fault Sir!

I've been single twice! But, the first time, I ended up being a single full-time parent, and there was just no way to stay in school then.

But even after my children grew up and left the roost, I got married again instead of going back to school.

And I was already in a position at work that required a degree, and was making good money.

I didn't realize I still needed my degree, until years later when I got laid-off, and needed a degree to even get back into that same job anywhere else.

Oh, well! I'm retired now, and I could still go back and finish, but decided to just play my guitar in a band and be happy with what I got!

Earl thinks he is being a smart ass!

But, the problem he has, is he is not very smart!

So he is, at best, JUST AN ASS! or DUMBASS! :laugh:
Another gentle correction, Gecko.

You committed the grammatical boo boo of a comma splice (or comma fault, comma blunder, comma error). It's the use of too many commas, Gecko.

I'm glad I could help.

Earl, it was my own damn fault Sir!

I've been single twice! But, the first time, I ended up being a single full-time parent, and there was just no way to stay in school then.

But even after my children grew up and left the roost, I got married again instead of going back to school.

And I was already in a position at work that required a degree, and was making good money.

I didn't realize I still needed my degree, until years later when I got laid-off, and needed a degree to even get back into that same job anywhere else.

Oh, well! I'm retired now, and I could still go back and finish, but decided to just play my guitar in a band and be happy with what I got!
Not to worry, Gecko.

Yours is the fate of many in America. Circumstances prevented the furtherance of your higher education. You appear to have adapted well and are content with your lot in life. There's a great deal to be said for contentment, Gecko...a great deal.

You mentioned my friendships being only with Trump people.

I am on the Board at my Club and there are two black lawyers and a black small business owner. They are conservatives but not Trump supporters...at least they were not in the past. All three are now speaking fondly of the Trump years.

Last edited:
Not to worry, Gecko.

Yours is the fate of many in America. Circumstances prevented the furtherance of your higher education. You appear to have adapted well and are content with your lot in life. There's a great deal to be said for contentment, Gecko...a great deal.
Actually, when my Grandkids started to enter college, about 10 years ago now, I have been helping their parents to put them through school.

I have 7 of them now! And 2 Great Grandchildren!

But, yes, I have everything I could ever want- accept a degree. But, my education is not essential anymore.

My GEETAR still is! :laugh:

Back