Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

It's interesting that the man who has far better valuers than those who are criticizing him is a far better person that those who critique him.

He did not tell tell women to rattle some pots and pans... he just said that he admired women who put their children ahead of their careers.

Reactions: TOP
Wrong again, I was raised in the house, but spent a lot of time in the barn with our horses.

When I grew up here, just about everyone had horses here in Mesquite Texas, home of the Mesquite Championship Rodeo!

I rode my horse to the Rodeo every Saturday night for many years, and rode it in the Grand Entry.

It was my way to get in the Rodeo for Free! My sisters as well!

Hey, but once I turned 15 and got a car, everything changed!

It was all race cars after that- not race horses!
Things of value.

A life well lived, Gecko.

This is a great read:

Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes ...
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com › Things-That-Matter-Passion...
Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics is a new book written by Charles Krauthammer, a regular commentator on the Fox News Channel ...

Reactions: TOP
look who still can't find any comment in the speech that insults women.......
You're right. Telling women they belong in kitchens is not an insult.
It's interesting that the man who has far better valuers than those who are criticizing him is a far better person that those who critique him.

He did not tell tell women to rattle some pots and pans... he just said that he admired women who put their children ahead of their careers.
He put more value in them than the rest.

^^^
Proof Satan's minions refuse to read or listen to the speech....or they hate women and see nothing wrong in subjugating them. No doubt you and your fellow minions really appreciated his insults to priests. LOL

Claiming women have been told "diabolical lies" implies only he knows the truth and that they are stupid and gullible. It goes downhill from there.

I want to speak directly to you briefly because I think it is you, the women, who have had the most diabolical lies told to you, how many of you are sitting here now about to cross the stage, and are thinking about all the promotions and titles you’re going to get in your career. Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world. But I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world. I can tell you that my beautiful wife Isabelle would be the first to say that her life truly started when she began living her vocation as a wife and as a mother.
There's his veiled antisemitism: "In his 2024 commencement address at Benedictine College, he stated that some first-century Jews were responsible for the death of Jesus while criticizing a provision of a bill condemning antisemitism. ..

... Yvette Walker of the Kansas City Star criticized Butker's speech: "The church long has held that Jews could not be held collectively accountable, since the Second Vatican Council in the 1960s. In 2011, Pope Benedict XVI affirmed this...and wrote there is no basis in Scripture for blaming Jews."

Things of value.

A life well lived, Gecko.

This is a great read:

Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes ...
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com › Things-That-Matter-Passion...
Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics is a new book written by Charles Krauthammer, a regular commentator on the Fox News Channel ...
Well, it was fun growing up here in Mesquite.

I even met my first lovely wife, the mother of my children in a barn- her Dad's Barn.

I went over to shod Lady, his beautiful Thoroughbred that turned out to be his daughter's horse.

I fell in love with his horse and his daughter! :love::laugh:

What's a Libra-tard anyways? Are there Pisces-tards too? Gemini-tards?

The football wonk's speech is why young ppl disdain and reject you ancient MAGATs and your stuff-'em-all-back-in-their-closets-and-kitchen philosophy. What you perceive as fear is actually self-satisfied mockery.
Give Up, Fowlwoman,

Tump's going to will the election in November - it's a lock. Even a bird-brain like you must realise this by now ? !!

Then, when he's back in the WH he's going to take out all the Marxist trash in the US.

That means you'll be deported on a slow boat to South Africa, Baby Girl - (or maybe to the West Congo where all the little pygmies get hunted by Bantu cannibals and thrown on the Bar-B-Que every Saturday night. Apparently they taste like a bit like Chick -fiia and go down a treat with a splash of sweet chilli sauce, a simple, tossed salad and a few frosty cans of Bud.

Anyway, if you manage to stay alive in SA for more than 5 days, send us all a topless snap of you in a grass skirt, sweetie-pie - that'd be KWELL ! !

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

...except for the ones who booed him.

Did one person boo? It must not have been very loud... And I guess it wasn't offensive enough for them to leave or turn their backs...;) I'm sorry that she was offended.I'm sorry that you were offended... I'm glad that I got to hear his speech... I think I'll listen to it again...:)

I listened to it (post 264) and it was word-for-word the same as the transcript. So what point are you trying to make?
That there was nothing offensive... In fact quite inspirational
.. particularly if you're a mom...or it's a part of your plan..

Last edited:
Back