Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

“Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world, but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.”

Why graduate at all if they're that excited?

We don't hate him, we just don't like what he s

“Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world, but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.”

Why graduate at all if they're that excited?
How many moms here have degrees, careers, and families? With families that always come first?

Easy. He suggested that women belong in the kitchen. And that their graduation meant nothing because of that. But I am not a woman. What do I know?
No he did not...not at all... You didn't listen...
Easy. He suggested that women belong in the kitchen. And that their graduation meant nothing because of that. But I am not a woman. What do I know?
No, he didn't....I knew you didn't listen...;)

I must have missed the part where he said women belong in the kitchen.

Can one of you libtards specifically point that out to me?

You know nothing. Period.
Do you have a daughter- that you put through college?

If you did, you would have been insulted by his outrageous and out of place SERMON!

To me, the sermon sounded like something out of a Stepford Wives movie or something!

And you know it too!

The days of I Dream Of Genie and Leave It To Beaver are all over.

That is why these women went out and got their educations in the first place.

Last edited:
Back