Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

“Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world, but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.”

Truly inspiring for the women who just graduated. LOL

“Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world, but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.”

Truly inspiring for the women who just graduated. LOL
Absolutely inspiring... Especially
For those women who aspire to do both...

Read what you just posted... He mentioned that while some will be going on to careers , but will be most excited about family... Do you disagree with that?
You and I have no idea what those women aspire to be and neither does he. This kind of talk has no place during that time. Why do you think some women there have a problem with it?

You and I have no idea what those women aspire to be and neither does he. This kind of talk has no place during that time. Why do you think some women there have a problem with it?
He was giving a graduation speech.. And the perfect time and place for Expressing those kind of feelings... I don't know why some women took issue with what he said... By the way the majority of graduates did not have a problem with it... So you're offended because you think that he offended some of the graduates? By mentioning that they were going to be Excited about having families in addition to their careers?

There don't seem to be any women who actually exist who have any sort of problem with what was said in the commencement.

He was giving a graduation speech.. And the perfect time and place for Expressing those kind of feelings... I don't know why some women took issue with what he said... By the way the majority of graduates did not have a problem with it... So you're offended because you think that he offended some of the graduates? By mentioning that they were going to be Excited about qhaving families in addition to their careers?
Again it is the implication that women are good for one thing... being a homemaker. He said majority of them. How would he know? He gets to speak for them?

Again it is the implication that women are good for one thing... being a homemaker. He said majority of them. How would he know? He gets to speak for them?
That's not what he said...my career was extremely important...but family much more so... It's just that simple...

Nope. What does that have to do with it?

Again, state specifically what insulted you. And why.
I haven't memorized his speech, and I don't have it handy to use as a reference.

But, I read through the entire CHURCH SERMON word for word on TV NEWS, and listened to his speech- every word on several different NEWS stations. I was totally disgusted with over half of it, as it was totally Out of Place, Negative, Inaccurate, preposterous, presumptuous, Misogynistic, glib Glabbed Rubbish!

And yes, there were about half of the commencement speech that sounded more like what is normally said in most commencement events.
That part was motivational, felt rewarding to the graduates, Inspiring etc.

They did not go there to be damned by the EVANGELICAL EXTREME REICH-WINGED !

Back