Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

LOL. Make me, Arbie. :)

The coward is the person you see in the mirror every morning you take a dump, son.
What makes you think you're important enough that I pay any attention to the drivel you post without you quoting me?

I don't look in the mirror while taking a dump, coward. Do you see yourself in the bowl after you take a dump? I bet you do...

What makes you think you're important enough that I pay any attention to the drivel you post without you quoting me?

I don't look in the mirror while taking a dump, coward. Do you see yourself in the bowl after you take a dump? I bet you do...
The fact you get so angwy and pouty when you respond, son. It’s not rocket science, Arbie.

Did you break all of them in a fit of rage or don’t you ever look at yourself in the mirror in the morning? No, Arbie, I see you and everyone who supports an adulterous, draft-dodging pedophile, sex trafficker and oath-breaking traitor like Donald J. Trump.

I gave you the finger, Marty.

Strive for accuracy, Marty.

I call a bitch a bitch when I see one, Marty.

You post “lilt,” Marty…you wouldn’t know lilt if it bit you in your culo, Marty.

Poor Marty.
Go beat your wife, ex-Captain Earl. That’s the only thing that makes you feel like a man, isn’t it?

You wouldn't have "groaned" me more than a thousand times if I weren't relevant.

What is striking in the exchanges between you and your friends and Owl W. is the lilt in her comments and the bitterness and defensiveness in yours.
That's because one of us is heavily invested in rage, misogyny, and stupidity, and the other just sees pEarl's frantic and impotent ravings as an amusing past-time. Can you guess who is whooo? :rofl2:

The fact you get so angwy and pouty when you respond, son. It’s not rocket science, Arbie.

Did you break all of them in a fit of rage or don’t you ever look at yourself in the mirror in the morning? No, Arbie, I see you and everyone who supports an adulterous, draft-dodging pedophile, sex trafficker and oath-breaking traitor like Donald J. Trump.
That's because you're an annoying coward.

I support him over a America hating invalid like you.

Revealing the contents of a PM, which you have done before, is a violation of the TOS of JPP.

I don't recall doing that.
Ex-Captain Earl, a disgrace to the USAF, wife-beater and MAGAt traitor, is a notorious liar.

He claimed to have me on ignore and has proved several times on this thread that he’s lying…again. Big surprise.
8GJ91G0.gif

She wants you to repeat it verbatim so you, too, can score a 12b violation. That's the game here. Grind once told me that after Legion, Toxic is the forum's biggest snitch.
Agreed. I know by the results and previous conversations that Grind is correct.

Maybe you should have taken my advice about how to handle TOP. LOL

Two Rules! Two Rules!

Notice which morning drinkers aren’t here screaming about it when it’s her nutty supporters who are the violators.
8GJ91G0.gif

:rofl2:

JPP is providing a very valuable service. Just think of the damage, the cruelty, the pain that Toxic and pEarl would be dispensing to their poor pets and family members if we weren't keeping them occupied here instead. We all deserve medals. :laugh:

Back