Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

Those rage clinics let bature tale its course...
Trying to deny the obvious is why TRUMP and his TRUMPTARDS - LIKE YOU- have totally failed!

When you close your eyes because you do not want to see something- and then claim "I didn't see anything", people are just going to call you an IDIOT- IDIOT!

You choose to live your life in denial!

What a fucking loser you are! Helpless, hopeless AND STUPID!

Trying to deny the obvious is why TRUMP and his TRUMPTARDS - LIKE YOU- have totally failed!

When you close your eyes because you do not want to see something- and then claim "I didn't see anything", people are just going to call you an IDIOT- IDIOT!

You choose to live your life in denial!

What a fucking loser you are! Helpless, Hopeless AND STUPID!
How is having both a family and a career being a failure or a loser or in denial! You seem to be of the ones just overreacting and not really paying attention To what was really said...

Those rage clinics let bature tale its course...

How is having both a family and a career being a failure or a loser or in denial! You seem to be of the ones just overreacting and not really paying attention To what was really said...
Everybody heard what was said- except YOU!

Like I said, it bounced off your thick skull like a super ball.

It's well known that I don't get into the personal back and forths of others... That's not my job here...;)
True. You're the forum's self-appointed scold, snitch, and hall monitor. :rofl2:

fv9z02K.jpg

More proof on why he’s an oath-breaking traitor; he’s a MAGAt liar. It’s in their rule book:

MAGAt rule #1 A bold-faced lie is your best defense
Stay off your knees while searching for butts and queers at the pool hall, pendejo.

Stay off your knees while searching for butts and queers at the pool hall, pendejo

Stay off your knees while searching for butts and queers at the pool hall, pendejo.
More proof ex-Captain Earl, JPP’s most disgraceful ex-USAF officer and oath-breaker, is so demented that he repeats himself.

Dementia will be a good defense at your trial, ex-Captain Earl. :thup:

I’m waiting for him to disappear one day which will be a sign he’s been hauled away by the cops for domestic violence or his poor wife shot him in self-defense.
Stay off your knees while searching for butts and queers at the pool hall, pendejo

More proof ex-Captain Earl, JPP’s most disgraceful ex-USAF officer and oath-breaker, is so demented that he repeats himself.

Dementia will be a good defense at your trial, ex-Captain Earl. :thup:

Earl, you of all people should know that using Gay Insults is Juvenile.

That's 3rd grade mentality, and you are better than this!

Now the only way for you to save grace is to apologize!

So, what's it gonna be Earl?

Back