Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

No!

The Democrat Party is a large spectrum of ideas and values.

I am certainly not a Far Left Loon, even though I know they exist just as Far Right Loons do.

And neither are any of the other Liberals that post here in the forum.

Extremists harm both parties!
Well, Gecko, the Democrat party does have a large spectrum of ideas and values…the Hamas wing of the Democratic Party supports a terrorist group, Hamas. Many members of Congress, brainwashed college students and professors and presidents…all supporting Hamas. Even Loony Moonie, a far left nutter, supports Hamas.

Embrace that speech... Your life will be better for it...
It was as American as baseball and apple pie, TOP.

Home, family, caring for children…traditional values that have served America well for generations.

Last edited:
Stay off your knees while searching for butts and queers at the pool hall, pendejo
Poor, poor demented ex-Captain Earl quotes my same post twice, #969 then babbles the same exact post for the 4th(?) time.

Maybe he was tossed out of the Air Force for being an idiot, and not because he’s a misogynistic, wife-beating homophobe and traitor?

Poor, poor demented ex-Captain Earl quotes my same post twice, #969 then babbles the same exact post for the 4th(?) time.

Maybe he was tossed out of the Air Force for being an idiot, and not because he’s a misogynistic, wife-beating homophobe and traitor?
Stay off your knees while searching for butts and queers at the pool hall, pendejo.

I'm just being honest... I'm not a part of the tag teams around here ...are you?
No TOP! I am not a part of any clique here or anywhere.

I am totally a wild Mustang- a maverick. I blaze my own trails.

And No TOP! YOU ARE NOT BEING HONEST WITH EVEN YOURSELF!

The thing is- everyone now knows this about you now.

You have to be aware of your own weaknesses, or you will just continue to be weak.

P

Even the low life’s at the pool hall have told the pendejo to stay out of the parking lot and to stay off his knees while searching for butts and queers at the pool hall.

Well, Gecko, the Democrat party does have a large spectrum of ideas and values…the Hamas wing of the Democratic Party supports a terrorist group, Hamas. Many members of Congress, brainwashed college students and professors and presidents…all supporting Hamas. Even Loony Moonie, a far left nutter, supports Hamas.
Oh please

Oh please
Yes, please stop lying and trying to post with the adults, pendejo.

Get a clue.

Apr 16, 2024 — Forty-four House members — 43 Democrats voted against a resolution describing the slogan “from the river to the sea as anti-Semitic.

If you can afford a TV, watch the riots at American universities with far left, brainwashed students …professors and college professors all protesting in support of Hamas, a terrorist group.

These are not conservatives rioting and supporting Hamas and the Hamas wing of the Democrat Party is large.

Last edited:
No TOP! I am not a part of any clique here or anywhere.

I am totally a wild Mustang- a maverick. I blaze my own trails.

And No TOP! YOU ARE NOT BEING HONEST WITH EVEN YOURSELF!

The thing is- everyone now knows this about you now.

You have to be aware of your own weaknesses, or you will just continue to be weak.
Now you're not being honest... And you're being led by the nose speaking of mustangs... You're just repeating what others have said here... Which put you right in the middle of the... Unless you put that mustang into reverse pretty soon...:) Once again, I'm not sure how you can see a career woman and Mom as being weak in any way... But I'm listening... That's truly an important part of teaching....So i'm very very experienced at that...;) Proceed...

Forty-four House members — 43 Democrats — voted against a resolution describing the slogan “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” as antisemitic. The final vote was 377-44-1.Apr

These 44 traitors should be removed from the House.

Same answer, Gecko.

You have a point, Gecko, unfortunately it’s at the end of your tail.

The far left loons drew first blood, we responded…in kind.
But Moooommmm... he started it! When do you think you'll graduate from 2nd grade, pEarl? Will Daddy get you a nice bicycle if you do? lol

Of course you forget the part where even though I didn't say a word to you, you jumped in with your childish vulgarities anyways. Oops!

Now you're not being honest... And you're being led by the nose speaking of mustangs... You're just repeating what others have said here... Which put you right in the middle of the... Unless you put that mustang into reverse pretty soon...:) Once again, I'm not sure how you can see a career woman and Mom as being weak in any way... But I'm listening... That's truly an important part of teaching....So i'm very very experienced at that...;) Proceed...
Just because because people say the same things as I say, does not mean that I am part of a clique.

I never said a career woman or Mom is being weak. So do not try and put words in my mouth OLD WOMAN!

What I said, is "Not understanding your own weaknesses will cause you to be weak"!

That was directed at you personally- not Career Women- Not Moms!

You are an impossible person to communicate with- so please BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE!

You've lost the argument with me by trying to be impossible!

But Moooommmm... he started it! When do you think you'll graduate from 2nd grade, pEarl? Will Daddy get you a nice bicycle if you do? lol

Of course you forget the part where even though I didn't say a word to you, you jumped in with your childish vulgarities anyways. Oops!
Take a hike, toxic pendeja.

The word “bitch” has your picture next to it in the dictionaries.

When will your nasty husband stop beating you?

Just because because people say the same things as I say, does not mean that I am part of a clique.

I never said a career woman or Mom is being weak. So do not try and put words in my mouth OLD WOMAN!

What I said, is "Not understanding your own weaknesses will cause you to be weak"!

That was directed at you personally- not Career Women- Not Moms!

You are an impossible person to communicate with- so please BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE!

You've lost the argument with me by trying to be impossible!
But you said that I was weak... And I'm in a career woman and a mom..
Or did I misunderstand you? I've never been disrespectful to you. So I would expect the same treatment in return....Is that unreasonable? However, if you choose to give up, I understand... And will respect your request...

Speaking of good food, Gecko, how about some fried pork tenderloin, biscuits and gravy and grits…my favorite breakfast.
Glad you mentioned that.

Yesterday, I woke up early and hungry!

So, I went down to IHOP and ordered their Breakfast Sampler and a coffee.

It was OK, could of been better had I prepared it myself though.

OK, I'll be honest- The Coffee was Burnt tasting, the eggs were rubbery, the bacon way too crisp, the sausages tasted terrible, the ham was over-cooked, and the pancakes and hash browns were cold as ice, and who likes margarine? They didn't even serve me a glass of water.

But, after tipping my waitress $3.00, I spent $25.00 for breakfast.

Never again my friend, not because I am cheap- but because $25 for breakfast is stupid and outrageous!

Now I feel stupid! I feel guilty!

Because, as long as people are willing to spend $25 for breakfast- That is what it is going to cost us all for breakfast at IHOP!

Last edited:
Glad you mentioned that.

Yesterday, I woke up early and hungry!

So, I went down to IHOP and ordered their Breakfast Sampler and a coffee.

It was OK, could of been better had I prepared it myself though.

But, after tipping my waitress $3.00, I spent $25.00 for breakfast.

Never again my friend, not because I am cheap- but because $25 for breakfast is stupid!

Now I feel stupid! I feel guilty!
No need to feel guilty or stupid, Gecko. Well, voting for Biden wasn’t the smartest thing to do and there should be some guilt for voting for that loon.

You can thank Biden for that 25 dollar breakfast, Gecko and those who voted for that loon. Also the 25 dollar Bog Mac meal.

It’s his economy, the one that he lied about and said inflation was 9% when he took office…it was 1.4%.

Fact check: Biden again falsely claims inflation was 9% ...

1716303397952.png
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2024/05/14 › politics › fact-che...

7 days ago — For the second time in less than a week, President Joe Biden falsely claimed Tuesday that the inflation rate was 9% when he began his .

Last edited:
NIce! You just accused another forum member of being a puppet and not being able to think for himself, or to see you as you present yourself. Talk about classic projection, Toxic. You ARE weak. You've hidden behind other's skirts and a thread-ban wall for years. You pretend to ignore certain people here, yet you read every single one of our posts. You're too weak and cowardly to reply to them, so instead you gossip about them with your little club of psychos and defenders. Do you still have your Nazi guy sig line about accusing others of what you're guilty of? It suits you so well. lol

Most officers I know, especially if they are in a technical field like ATC, are above average individuals, all with a college education, and above average intelligence.

When looking at ex-Captain Earl, I’m not seeing it. Although MAGAts lying on this forum is pretty common, I’m thinking in his case a TBI or disease of the brain, either mental or physical. It also explains why you are 100% correct, APL, he’s wrong…and is often wrong. The non sequitur is a mystery.

Back