Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

When's the last time your nasty wife let you touch her? Oh wait, your little problem prevents that. :laugh:
Much less stick with him instead of heading for divorce court? IMO, his “little problem” is greater than not being able to get it up or because he’s an abusive misogynist, but because he’s a victim of disease or injury…which would explain all the other issues.

If his injury is severe enough, he’s in a wheelchair and his wife simply stays out of reach and/or puts a lock on his wheels.

He thinks that Damo told you via PM that the comment in question was a 12b violation. I guess he still has yet to figure out that Damo said it publicly, post #805. It sucks to be Earl. lol
Geez, it WAS a violation. But if I thought reporting it would have caused this much trumptard drama I might not have :argue:

Also, I does suck to be earl! Good one! :ROFLMAO:

Wow. Is that all true? Woof!
She’s pathetic and hateful but the sad truth is she hates herself more than anyone else. Yes, her sister is the teacher in the family.

TOP probably worked in a school in some capacity, but she’s obviously not college educated nor an experience teacher as she claims. JPP members are free to judge for themselves by her posts.

She’s pathetic and hateful but the sad truth is she hates herself more than anyone else. Yes, her sister is the teacher in the family.

TOP probably worked in a school in some capacity, but she’s obviously not college educated nor an experience teacher as she claims. JPP members are free to judge for themselves by her posts.
Whoa! The thing I've noticed about her is that she's obsessed with people who are friendly to Owlie. Her narrative is that fact eliminates their credibility. It's pathetically "middle-schoolie".

Whoa! The thing I've noticed about her is that she's obsessed with people who are friendly to Owlie. Her narrative is that fact eliminates their credibility. It's pathetically "middle-schoolie".
One theory is “middle-schoolie” lunchroom worker, janitor or, at best, teaching assistant, but I think the latter still requires a four year degree.

I’m not seeing anything in her posts that indicates higher than an HS diploma or GED. It’s possible she dropped out of HS after being knocked up then went back to middle or high school as a single mother who needed a job.

Such a circumstance would explain both her anger and her jealousy of women who succeeded in their dreams. Notice that TOW is an RN, a four year degree. Notice the differences in style, composition and thought processes between the two. Part of that is educational levels.

Everybody heard what was said- except YOU!

Like I said, it bounced off your thick skull like a super ball.
Did you listen to the speech? You have to Listen to understand the message.... Why were on the topic of commencement speeches what did you think of joe's? It's getting much more back lash than Harrison's did... Backlash and backturning....;)

Back