Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

Riddle me this, toxic: Why do you follow evince around and snark at her posts? Why do you taunt evince about spitting on a black drug pusher?

And while we're at it, I listened to the speech. You STILL haven't explained what makes the spoken and written speech different. Will y

I'm patient...and tolerant...that's a must for all people, not just teachers.
You're really not asking me that seriously are you? I hope you reviewed my comment that you misunderstood, by the way...

Riddle me this, toxic: Why do you follow evince around and snark at her posts? Why do you taunt evince about spitting on a black drug pusher?

And while we're at it, I listened to the speech. You STILL haven't explained what makes the spoken and written speech different. Will you ever?

I'm patient...and tolerant...that's a must for all people, not just teachers.
If you listened to what he said in the speech....If you heard his words....You wouldn't be offended... You don't have to agree with him... But you should respect a man who believes in his faith and family so strongly that he wants to share such joy with others...

If you listened to what he said in the speech....If you heard his words....You wouldn't be offended... You don't have to agree with him... But you should respect a man who believes in his faith and family so strongly that he wants to share such joy with others...
Delusional Psychobabble!

Total denial of the obvious!

Next!

You are denying that the speech had a Misogynist message in it's content.

I don't care, if it was just a one-liner in the overall- it ruined the entire speech and sent the wrong message out to the women graduates.
There was no misogyny... It didn't ruin the speech and the message sent out to graduates was Inspirational... So we'll just have to agree to disagree... I listened to the speech...you did not... So you did not hear what he had to say....You just decided what he meant... You're entitled to your opinion... The graduates who gave him a standing ovation disagree with you...and so do I... And that's okay... Notice I didn't attack you for your opinion...

I both listened to and read his speech and they were the same. Maybe you were admiring his appearance and not completely understanding his words. The bottom line is that Butker's beliefs are not in the mainstream on Catholic theology. He has a rigid, far-right outlook on issues that the church teaches people to be tolerant of. In fact, he's speaking out against some issues that have already been codified in the Catechism of the Catholic Church... made into canon law in 1992 by John Paul II, who was far more conservative than Francis. Butker is trying to justify his ultra-conservative political and religious beliefs under the pretense that this is what Catholics are taught, but he's completely wrong.

There is very little in the NT about marriage spoken of by Jesus himself. Even Butker can't deny that. This is the real truth:

"Jesus did not say that marriage was the end goal for all people. Marriage is not for everyone, and not being married doesn't make you any less of a Christian. You can still be holy and growing in faith without a spouse. It is for this reason that marriage does not complete you. You are complete and whole as an individual in Christ. When we skew marriage to fulfill longings in us that only God can fill, we will always end up empty.

Second, while God gave us distinctive roles based on Christ and the Church, husbands and wives should understand that marriage is built on mutual honor and respect. There may be roles specific genders are more inclined to accomplish or drawn to than others, but as Piper explains, "no subjection to another human is absolute."

You're really not asking me that seriously are you? I hope you reviewed my comment that you misunderstood, by the way...
Typical dishonest waffling instead of giving a straight answer. I've seen you jump on evince in a discussion that you weren't part of, just to make a snarky comment about spitting... many times. You weren't even on this forum to read the original post and put her comments in context. You just piled on when you heard about it, because that's who you are.

There was no misogyny... It didn't ruin the speech and the message sent out to graduates was Inspirational... So we'll just have to agree to disagree... I listened to the speech...you did not... So you did not hear what he had to say....You just decided what he meant... You're entitled to your opinion... The graduates who gave him a standing ovation disagree with you...and so do I... And that's okay... Notice I didn't attack you for your opinion...
What you mean is you didn't single him out, but you certainly attacked everybody who disagreed with Butker by calling them haters. You don't respect other opinions so stop pretending.

I did listen to the speech.

Not everyone stood up and applauded the speech! No where near the majority of the audience did.

Most people left the event in awe and disappointment with the speech itself.

Typical dishonest waffling instead of giving a straight answer. I've seen you jump on evince in a discussion that you weren't part of, just to make a snarky comment about spitting... many times. You weren't even on this forum to read the original post and put her comments in context. You just piled on when you heard about it, because that's who you are.
I gave a very straight answer...I don't get in the middle of a back and forth between other posters... which is what I said...

I both listened to and read his speech and they were the same. Maybe you were admiring his appearance and not completely understanding his words. The bottom line is that Butker's beliefs are not in the mainstream on Catholic theology. He has a rigid, far-right outlook on issues that the church teaches people to be tolerant of. In fact, he's speaking out against some issues that have already been codified in the Catechism of the Catholic Church... made into canon law in 1992 by John Paul II, who was far more conservative than Francis. Butker is trying to justify his ultra-conservative political and religious beliefs under the pretense that this is what Catholics are taught, but he's completely wrong.

There is very little in the NT about marriage spoken of by Jesus himself. Even Butker can't deny that. This is the real truth:

"Jesus did not say that marriage was the end goal for all people. Marriage is not for everyone, and not being married doesn't make you any less of a Christian. You can still be holy and growing in faith without a spouse. It is for this reason that marriage does not complete you. You are complete and whole as an individual in Christ. When we skew marriage to fulfill longings in us that only God can fill, we will always end up empty.

Second, while God gave us distinctive roles based on Christ and the Church, husbands and wives should understand that marriage is built on mutual honor and respect. There may be roles specific genders are more inclined to accomplish or drawn to than others, but as Piper explains, "no subjection to another human is absolute."

He was giving a graduation speech... Some people Disagreed With his message... Most Others loved it... Roll with what you believe...that's what I'm going to do... I have the utmost respect for someone who speaks from the heart....

Everyone have a lovely afternoon.I shall return but I've got a rescue call... It's all playing out on my FB page for those who "follow"...Adopt, don't shop...;)

You received a warning for it, trumptard.
I received a generic warning, shit-for-brains, with absolutely no explanation of what I was being warned. You are not an administrator so you have nothing to say on the matter of any import.

Just own it, watch your mouth going forward and move on.
You can blow me while you sit on this and spin the fuck around. You and I are going to dance plenty.

Back