Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

Everybody heard what was said- except YOU!
Dismissed. Your persistent pretense of speaking for the rest of the world gets your posts ignored.

Like I said, it bounced off your thick skull like a super ball.
You are not TOP. You do not get to speak for TOP. Why do you believe that you do?

Oh, you can't read either. I'm drawing a strong correlation between illiteracy and gullible leftists.

That isn't you discussing pedophilia, dumbass.
Yes it is, Mr. Deaf Dumb AndStupid. You specifically accused me of discussing pedophilia in violation of the rules you agreed to uphold. That was pretty shitty of you. This board offers you a free forum and you abuse it without so much as a second thought. How ungrateful.

Yes it is, Mr. Deaf Dumb AndStupid. You specifically accused me of discussing pedophilia in violation of the rules you agreed to uphold. That was pretty shitty of you. This board offers you a free forum and you abuse it without so much as a second thought. How ungrateful.
That is piss poor trolling. I expect better trolling from you.

Let's get off the word offended.

Disgusted, disappointed,

It offends me anytime I see someone disparage or denigrate women for just being women!.

That is Misogyny, and is never appropriate.

If you think Misogyny is OK, just because you see examples of it written all through the bible, as gospel, you may want to rethink your own faith!

The Bible is not a pleasant book to read if you don't choose to ignore the blatant sexism and misogyny that screams from its pages.
So you're saying a woman can't be a nurturing stay-at-home mother? Can't they have a career after raising children?
A woman put a stent in my heart 10 years ago. She fixed me up well. It's been fine since.

I am kinda glad you're offended. Fuck You, you hateful lizard.

Trying to deny the obvious is why TRUMP and his TRUMPTARDS - LIKE YOU- have totally failed!

When you close your eyes because you do not want to see something- and then claim "I didn't see anything", people are just going to call you an IDIOT- IDIOT!

You choose to live your life in denial!

What a fucking loser you are! Helpless, Hopeless AND STUPID!

lizard.gif

I received a generic warning, shit-for-brains, with absolutely no explanation of what I was being warned. You are not an administrator so you have nothing to say on the matter of any import.

You can blow me while you sit on this and spin the fuck around. You and I are going to dance plenty.
^^^
Sybil admits he lied about the warning.

Even better, he proves he’s into homosexual fellatio. Closet MAGAts are not new. Same for their hypocrisy of being anti-gay while being on the Down Low.

Last edited:
Dismissed. Your persistent pretense of speaking for the rest of the world gets your posts ignored.

You are not TOP. You do not get to speak for TOP. Why do you believe that you do?

Oh, you can't read either. I'm drawing a strong correlation between illiteracy and gullible leftists.
Go eat a dick!

So you're saying a woman can't be a nurturing stay-at-home mother? Can't they have a career after raising children?
A woman put a stent in my heart 10 years ago. She fixed me up well. It's been fine since.
Did she go through medical school at age 40 after raising children and being a stay-at-home mother for 18 years?

I’m guessing not. LOL

Did she go through medical school at age 40 after raising children and being a stay-at-home mother for 18 years?

I’m guessing not. LOL
I'm not the one bitching about what she did or didn't do.

I'm not the one crying moaning about what Butker said.

My point is they can be either...or both. Why do you care, coward?

I’m guessing not. LOL
Agreed, but you have to admit,
it would be very fucking impressive if she actually did.:laugh:

My good friend's dad was a professional boxer like myself,
served in the military during WWII,
but his main job for years was with the city sanitation department.

He retired with a pension in his early fifties,
much like I did,
but then he went to college and law school and passed the bar.

He never had a big practice after that,
mainly dabbled in small pro bono cases,
but the man sure impressed the fuck out of me.

The three of us used to play golf together.
He'd beat his son's and my asses like a drum.

I had the honor to man one of his handles when he left us
and the man opposite me on the other side was our state senator.

He was giving a graduation speech... Some people Disagreed With his message... Most Others loved it... Roll with what you believe...that's what I'm going to do... I have the utmost respect for someone who speaks from the heart....
How about the NFL, when they speak. Do you respect them?

The assistant NFL commissioner put out an immediate response after the speech- "The opinions of Mr. Butker do not agree with or are they in line with the opinions of the NFL".

Why do you think the NFL would make such an immediate public statement after the speech?

Because it was inappropriate and misogynistic in nature- THAT'S WHY!

I do not follow all of the Commencement Exercises of all the colleges out there. But I do watch the sports news on my local channel, and this was the sports news on the evening news. So, after hearing of the news, I turned over to CNN, and CNN played the entire video of the speech!

And even though some of the speech was great, it failed after it broke out into an Evangelical Sermon on Gays and Women-Staying-In-Their-Place.

FAIL!

Next!

Last edited:
She’s pathetic and hateful but the sad truth is she hates herself more than anyone else. Yes, her sister is the teacher in the family.

TOP probably worked in a school in some capacity, but she’s obviously not college educated nor an experience teacher as she claims. JPP members are free to judge for themselves by her posts.
And when they do, as Geeko did, she claims that they were told what to think, rather than acknowledging that it's her own behaviors, constant goading and lying, poor ability to debate/converse, and passive-aggressive hate that causes them to dislike the stupid bint.

Back