Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

No need to feel guilty or stupid, Gecko. Well, voting for Biden wasn’t the smartest thing to do and there should be some guilt for voting for that loon.

You can thank Biden for that 25 dollar breakfast, Gecko and those who voted for that loon. Also the 25 dollar Bog Mac meal.

It’s his economy, the one that he lied about and said inflation was 9% when he took office…it was 1.4%.

Fact check: Biden again falsely claims inflation was 9% ...

View attachment 26465
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2024/05/14 › politics › fact-che...

7 days ago — For the second time in less than a week, President Joe Biden falsely claimed Tuesday that the inflation rate was 9% when he began his .
I was young, too young to know President Truman. But, reading history, I think he was a good president.

Not just because of his "Buck Stops Here" Paper weight!

But, I did like the message, and saw it as a way for presidents to take responsibility for the things that happen on their watch!

But, I am also a realist, and realize that Presidents are not the cause of inflation, no more than they are responsible for Hurricanes!

The only tool a president has to fight Inflation are price controls, and those go against the natural rules of Free Enterprise- like Price Meets Demand!

So, no Biden is not going to induce price controls, and you would not want him to do that either.

Last edited:
The ones that some other people don't have. I forgot that your deaf studies never taught you how to read.
Such as what, son? The impulse to travel? Drink fine wine? Neither APL nor Lurch have an impulse to be a MAGAt, so I’m curious which impulses you are referencing.

If you’re too fucking stupid, too demented or to cowardly to answer honestly and fully, I understand. :)

Reported. I never discussed pedophilia.
^^^
Is Sybil really a schizo or simply a dishonest liar like Traitor Trump…who, btw, is a pedophile.

5mt8nn.jpg

Read What I said said..once again, you did not.... but i'm patient...and tolerant... That's a must for teachers... You may have just as many chances as you need to get it right...
Riddle me this, toxic: Why do you follow evince around and snark at her posts? Why do you taunt evince about spitting on a black drug pusher?

And while we're at it, I listened to the speech. You STILL haven't explained what makes the spoken and written speech different. Will you ever?

I'm patient...and tolerant...that's a must for all people, not just teachers.

Read What I said said..once again, you did not.... but i'm patient...and tolerant... That's a must for teachers... You may have just as many chances as you need to get it right...
Top, humans err, because they are human!

Another thing that happens to humans is they can become delusional!

If you are not familiar with that term- here I will define it for you!

A delusional person believes things that couldn't possibly be true. If you're convinced that the microwave is attempting to control your thoughts, you are, sadly, delusional. Delusional comes from a Latin word meaning "deceiving." So delusional thinking is kind of like deceiving yourself by believing outrageous things.

So, you should realize when you are becoming delusional- as that is your responsibility.

We shouldn't have to be the ones to tell you that here!

Most officers I know, especially if they are in a technical field like ATC, are above average individuals, all with a college education, and above average intelligence.

When looking at ex-Captain Earl, I’m not seeing it. Although MAGAts lying on this forum is pretty common, I’m thinking in his case a TBI or disease of the brain, either mental or physical. It also explains why you are 100% correct, APL, he’s wrong…and is often wrong. The non sequitur is a mystery.
Stay off your knees while searching for butts and queers at the pool hall, pendejo

Agreed. It’s the bitterness in her heart…and the alcohol drowning her brain. Sad.
Manhattans and Old Fashions have bitters in them,
and neither is one of my favorites,
but I can say this.

The adult beverages that I do moderately consume
aren't mixed with bitters,
and yet my heart and brain alike still find a way to be in a bad mood anyway.

It's living in the Third Millennium, not the alcohol, that's fucking everybody up.

Top, humans err, because they are human!

Another thing that happens to humans is they can become delusional!

If you are not familiar with that term- here I will define it for you!

A delusional person believes things that couldn't possibly be true. If you're convinced that the microwave is attempting to control your thoughts, you are, sadly, delusional. Delusional comes from a Latin word meaning "deceiving." So delusional thinking is kind of like deceiving yourself by believing outrageous things.

So, you should realize when you are becoming delusional- as that is your responsibility.

We shouldn't have to be the ones to tell you that here!
That was definitely a delusional post on your part... You shouldn't Believe such outrageous things... Things that couldn't possibly be true... Nicely done...;)

Back