Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

Earl, you of all people should know that using Gay Insults is Juvenile.

That's 3rd grade mentality, and you are better than this!

Now the only way for you to save grace is to apologize!

So, what's it gonna be Earl?
You have a point, Gecko, unfortunately it’s at the end of your tail.

The far left loons drew first blood, we responded…in kind.

And you also know two wrongs do not make anything right.

You are drifting far away from what your parents expected in you as a grown man- fair warning!

Stay off your knees while searching for butts and queers at the pool hall, pendejo
^^^
Dementia is a sad disease. If I was diagnosed with dementia or, much worse, Alzheimer’s, I’d be executing Exit Strategy Plan Alpha.

FWIW, Exit Plan Strategy Plan Beta is a nasty one that includes using my travel privileges to “confront” nasty people. I hope I’m never that far gone to use it which is why Plan Alpha is first.

Same answer, Gecko.

^^^
Dementia is a sad disease. If I was diagnosed with dementia or, much worse, Alzheimer’s, I’d be executing Exit Strategy Plan Alpha.

FWIW, Exit Plan Strategy Plan Beta is a nasty one that includes using my travel privileges to “confront” nasty people. I hope I’m never that far gone to use it which is why Plan Alpha is first.
Stay off your knees while searching for butts and queers at the pool hall, pendejo

Take responsibility for your actions, pendejo, and stay off your knees while searching for butts and queers at the pool hall, pendejo.
^^^
MAGAts prove they are misogynistic, racist, homophobic losers. Sad, but common.

Even sadder is how ex-Captain Earl proves why he was tossed out of the USAF, which is intolerant of such bigotry and stupidity much less oath-breaking treason.

^^^
MAGAts prove they are misogynistic, racist, homophobic losers. Sad, but common.

Even sadder is how ex-Captain Earl proves why he was tossed out of the USAF, which is intolerant of such bigotry and stupidity much less oath-breaking treason.

Even the low life’s at the pool hall have told the pendejo to stay out of the parking lot and to stay off his knees while searching for butts and queers at the pool hall.

Stop!

You are still just denying what is obvious to everyone else.
Let’s face it, Gecko,, the far left loons do not support traditional American values, values that have been around for centuries…family, home and children to be cared for.

Right, Gecko?

Let’s face it, Gecko,, the far left loons do not support traditional American values, values that have been around for centuries…family, home and children to be cared for.

Right, Gecko?
No!

The Democrat Party is a large spectrum of ideas and values.

I am certainly not a Far Left Loon, even though I know they exist just as Far Right Loons do.

And neither are any of the other Liberals that post here in the forum.

Extremists harm both parties!

Doc Dutch is a conservative Never Trumper- far from being a Leftist Loon!

You referring to him as a Far Left Loon is way off mark.

Back