Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

You went to school in Tennessee.
How stupid is that?
Commies hate dem some schoolin'

1715894392988-png.1567046

Guess who turned up at the WH after his nasty comments about Biden? If you guessed it was two-faced Harrison Butker, you are correct.

"Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker joined his teammates to celebrate their second consecutive Super Bowl win at the White House on Friday, May 31, just weeks after he criticized President Biden during a commencement speech he gave at Benedictine College...

Butker stood solemnly in the back throughout the late afternoon ceremony, listening as the president honored the team. He even appeared to flash a quick smile as Biden joked about the Chiefs winning back-to-back Super Bowls — a reference to the upcoming presidential election...

During his controversial graduation speech on May 11, Butker specifically attacked Biden's presidency and policies, saying: "Our own nation is led by a man who publicly and proudly proclaims his Catholic faith, but at the same time is delusional enough to make the sign of the cross."

During his controversial graduation speech on May 11, Butker specifically attacked Biden's presidency and policies, saying: "Our own nation is led by a man who publicly and proudly proclaims his Catholic faith, but at the same time is delusional enough to make the sign of the cross."
I don't even get that comment.

He's describing two things that are compatible with each other as if they were opposed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't proclaiming one's Catholic faith and making the sign of the cross go hand in hand with one another?

Can somebody explain what point he was trying to make?

I don't get it.

He's describing two things that are compatible with each other as if they were opposed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't proclaiming one's Catholic faith and making the sign of the cross go hand in hand with one another?

I don't get it.
It's was a mockery of the Catholic faith when he made the sign of the cross during a rally promoting abortion...

I don't get it.
You're right, Butker's wrong. He thinks Biden shouldn't make the sign of the cross because he's pro-choice. Butker's the Catholic equivalent of a rigid fundamentalist protestant. These kinds of people think they wrote the book on spirituality and morality.

It's was a mockery of the Catholic faith when he made the sign of the cross during a rally promoting abortion...
You're full of crap. Nowhere in church dogma or the catechism does it say this. Butker's a Catholic fundie who makes up his own rules. He's not in step with the mainstream Catholicism as it's currently taught and practiced.

Paprocki's one of those nut jobs Pope Francis is trying to curb from spreading lies about the religion. After reading his stance I can see that Butker is a follower. Paprocki and Butker wallow in their hubris.

"Paprocki criticized Traditionis custodes, a July 2021 motu proprio issued by Pope Francis which imposed restrictions on the Tridentine Mass, the Mass commonly offered before the reforms of the Second Vatican Council in the 1960s and which still takes place in some churches."

From the Catholic press

The casual, but dangerous antisemitism in Harrison Butker's commencement speech​

Jewish Leaders Condemn Josh Hawley for Backing Harrison Butker​

Nearly 90 Jewish leaders in Missouri have signed an open letter to Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) urging him to drop his support for Harrison Butker, after the Kansas City Chiefs kicker spread “one of the world’s oldest and most recognizable antisemitic lies” in his controversial commencement speech at Benedictine College.

Back