Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker bashes Pride Month, tells women to stay in the kitchen

Kelce's a lot more gracious and non-judgmental than you, for sure.

"Travis Kelce is giving his take on Kansas City Chiefs teammate Harrison Butker’s controversial commencement speech earlier this month at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas...

“I cherish him as a teammate. I think Pat said it best where he is every bit of a great person and a great teammate,” Kelce said on the May 24 episode of his "New Heights" podcast that he hosts with his brother, Jason Kelce.

“He’s treated family and family that I’ve introduced to him with nothing but respect and kindness. And that’s how he treats everyone. When it comes down to his views and what he said at Saint Benedict’s commencement speech, those are his. I can’t say I agree with the majority of it or just about any of it outside of just him loving his family and his kids. And I don’t think that I should judge him by his views, especially his religious views, of how to go about life, that’s just not who I am.”

I just want to know,

What is the secular non-judgemental life orienting purpose for "secularists"?

when did family become "religious fundamentalism"?

Im a misogynist because family is the most important thing in life for many people, men and women alike? odd.

guess what ladies, working actually sucks.

most of you won't be girl boss.
No, you're a misogynist because of all your sweeping insults to and about women. If I'm lying, I'm flying.

Working doesn't suck for me. Sorry that you have such a negative view of life.

I just want to know,

What is the secular non-judgemental life orienting purpose for "secularists"?

when did family become "religious fundamentalism"?
You know exactly what we're talking about. You're not that obtuse.

And for the record I object to all the anti-Catholic tripe that filled Butker's speech, not just his opinion about women's place.

Meanwhile, Vandy clown, Trump is in Putin's pocket,
and Putin is allied with the jihadists in Iran.

We're more fucked if he comes back.
You are SO stupid.
Get a clue, old man.

The Trump-Putin collusion was debunked years ago.

I know it's difficult at your advanced age and declining mental capabilities, but do make an effort to keep up.

As to stupid, you are uneducated and lacking in social graces. A Boston hoodlum, a thug with no redeeming qualities.

Guano is a useful idiot, much like you.

Fortunately, you won't be around much longer to pollute the planet with your horse mierda, old man.

Last edited:
As usual, the smug rejoinder that I didn't actually listen to him and hear what he said. You really are full of yourself.
You might have heard him, but you did not really listen to what he had to say... that's clear from the way you judged him...maybe you should take the lesson from TK that you mentioned...

As usual, the smug rejoinder that I didn't actually listen to him and hear what he said. You really are full of yourself.
I believe she listened and understood, Miss Marple.

I did too and I heard no denigration of women, just traditional values of home, family and children that need to be taken care of and loved and that the child's health and well being are first priority.

As the Grand Architect of the Universe exhorts us to do.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Put together that field trip... I bet you could get a group rate And the special discount...
Edited...baker's dozen special...
Indeed, TOP.

"You might imagine that it was a video of a bunch of rabid spider monkeys. Or maybe it was footage of an exorcism."

Or maybe it was both.
Isn't that the craziest thing ever?... That witch in charge is making big money.... I saw her interviewed... She's actually rather likeable... Doesn't mind taking their cash at all....lol

You might have heard him, but you did not really listen to what he had to say... that's clear from the way you judged him...maybe you should take the lesson from TK that you mentioned...
QED. You're completely oblivious to everything I said, and are just projecting your own opinion over and over again. Go back and read my objections to Butker's comments on Biden, Fauci, LGBTQ, Jews, birth control, TLM etc. Stop telling me I'm only criticizing the marriage and family comments because when you are, you're lying.

Edited...baker's dozen special...

Isn't that the craziest thing ever?... That witch in charge is making big money.... I saw her interviewed... She's actually rather likeable... Doesn't mind taking their cash at all....lol
There’s always someone ready to make a buck over a nothing burger.

Just another imagined grievance by people who don’t have anything better to do.

He makes 4 million dollars a year…kicking a football. He can laugh at these toadies all the way to the bank.

I believe she listened and understood, Miss Marple.

I did too and I heard no denigration of women, just traditional values of home, family and children that need to be taken care of and loved and that the child's health and well being are first priority.

As the Grand Architect of the Universe exhorts us to do.
I didn't say that she didn't listen; she claims I didn't listen. What I'm tired of reading are her supercilious comments that I didn't understand what I listened to.

QED. You're completely oblivious to everything I said, and are just projecting your own opinion over and over again. Go back and read my objections to Butker's comments on Biden, Fauci, LGBTQ, Jews, birth control, TLM etc. Stop telling me I'm only criticizing the marriage and family comments because when you are, you're lying.
I didn't mention any of that specifically... I get it...you objected to the entire thing...lol... I hope you can find a way to get over it and move on... just accept that he wasn't speaking to you personally..or asking that you agree with his beliefs...remove him from your life...it's not like you're a KC fan and have to live with him... Seriously consider that rage therapy

Get a clue, old man.

The Trump-Putin collusion was debunked years ago.

I know it's difficult at your advanced age and declining mental capabilities, but do make an effort to keep up.

As to stupid, you are uneducated and lacking in social graces. A Boston hoodlum, a thug with no redeeming qualities.

Guano is a useful idiot, much like you.

Fortunately, you won't be around much longer to pollute the planet with your horse mierda, old man.
:laugh:

I didn't mention any of that specifically... I get it...you objected to the entire thing...lol... I hope you can find a way to get over it and move on... just accept that he wasn't speaking to you personally..or asking that you agree with his beliefs...remove him from your life...it's not like you're a KC fan and have to live with him... Seriously consider that rage therapy
Seriously consider learning how not to constantly piss off people with your rude, condescending and supercilious comments. In Every. Single. Post.

I didn't say that she didn't listen; she claims I didn't listen. What I'm tired of reading are her supercilious comments that I didn't understand what I listened to.
OK, Miss Marple.

I don’t believe that she was accusing you of being neurodivergent, just that you don’t agree.

We often disagree but I am almost always right…lol

Back