Chinese THugs shoot people

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Protests Turn Violent in Tibetan Capital

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8VD8LSO4&show_article=1
The protests, which began Monday in a stunning show of defiance by Buddhist monks, cast a shadow over Beijing's efforts to portray China as unified and prosperous in the run-up to the games.

Protesters set shops and police vehicles on fire in central Lhasa, state media and witnesses said. The U.S. Embassy in Beijing warned Americans to stay away, saying it had "received firsthand reports from American citizens in the city who report gunfire and other indications of violence."

The protests appeared to be attracting large numbers of ordinary Tibetans venting pent-up anger against Chinese rule after days of smaller, sporadic and mostly peaceful demonstrations by hundreds of monks supporting Tibet's exiled spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama. ...

Most favored nation? Here we see the inhumanity our western fascists are attempting to emulate in our nation.

I'll give you a wild guess as to wether they have more murders than the AmericA at 18,000 annually???

France and Englands rate look like they are less than half ours. Ummm, let me think. Bet they have way less guns!!! DUHHHH

France and Englands rate look like they are less than half ours. Ummm, let me think. Bet they have way less guns!!! DUHHHH

The latest alcohol related death statistics I could find was for 1996. It was 110,640. That's 6.15 times your 18,000 murders by guns. Using your logic it is 6.15 times more imperative that we ban all alcohol than guns.

China's population 1.3 billion
US population .3 billion
ok 4.3x not 5
Again, this doesn't take into consideration the rise in population in the US or the rate of decrease in China because of the 1 child laws.

The reality is they are about 2.some times larger. Or our population is about 40% of theirs.

It also doesn't take into consideration that the Chinese Government tends to report, shall we say, "optimistically" to make themselves appear better.

Back