Chinese THugs shoot people

I'll bet despite having 6x as many people they still have less than 18,000 murders annually

That's also discounting the slow grinding slave labor murder of vast swaths of the population. you'll lay down with any damn dog, won't you, you despicable fascist.

you could only trump a homeless bumb. Your the most negative ignorant college grad I've ever run accross. You really must have gotten screwed in a job and never bounced back.

you could only trump a homeless bumb. Your the most negative ignorant college grad I've ever run accross. You really must have gotten screwed in a job and never bounced back.

I'm doing fine. I just care about others. That's something you wouldn't understand.

the people I know are doing fine, your a moron plain and simple
this country is rich beyond anything the world has seen yet your 24/7 crybabby?????

Slick spinner translation:
Ignore the economic problems and war behind the curtain, they are unimportant in my tennis club.

median wages are up, even if there were to go down 4% whatever. We are still way richer than the next best country. You two ignorant fools and most dems get caught up in the talking points to see the big picture. FOOLS!!!

Plus Inflation looks to be over 15% this year.
The dollar is dropping like a rock, etc
But slick spinner thinks all is fine ...

median wages are up, even if there were to go down 4% whatever. We are still way richer than the next best country. You two ignorant fools and most dems get caught up in the talking points to see the big picture. FOOLS!!!

nope. They're down. stop lying.

Back