Chinese THugs shoot people

you two are worse than negative your anti-social
I'm a glass running over positive, lucky to be blessed to be born in the richest free-est country in the world by far.

you two are worse than negative your anti-social
I'm a glass running over positive, lucky to be blessed to be born in the richest free-est country in the world by far.

And you believe selling out other citizens is innovation. You're an asshole, not an upbeat person.

You don't understand? Let me explain. We still have our working lives ahead of us, and having you older fuckers outsource our jobs for your own profit is a repellant self serving anti-social move from our perspective.

Why would you want to compare the US with China anyway? There's far more unfairness in China (economically speaking) then even the US.

I knew I had asshatclown figured out.
A younger guy with moderate and deteriating skills full of fear of the nearly illiterate outsourcing programers.
Rest assured ohh asshat one. We have outsource some IT to india, they are completly illiterate (not like you for real). they take hours to do the simplest task.
We have excellent inhouse IT and it will be prove that even though they make 20x as much they are more than worth it.
:clink:

We have excellent inhouse IT and it will be prove that even though they make 20x as much they are more than worth it.
//

thanks for the compliment :D

asshat is a youngster afraid of his own shadow. I know first hand the Indians though fine people are no threat to a half assed slacker American it person. They wouldn't be allowed to attempt the complex stuff USC does. I've had several fustrating experiences at chevron and texaco as well and we were ahead of the curve. You'll see it slow to a trickle and it will be the most basic type accounts payables stuff. I bet others here have either been fustrated by some companies foreign customer service or their own companies tech help.

it's amazing here. You can really tell who the statists are on this forum by their complete lack of concern over a government killing it's own unarmed citizens.

it's amazing here. You can really tell who the statists are on this forum by their complete lack of concern over a government killing it's own unarmed citizens.

Strictly speaking they're not Chinese citizens, they're citizens of Tibet being killed by an occupying State.

The response of the "World Community" to troops killing monks and demonstrators in Tibet does seem markedly different from the response to Burmese troops killing monks and demonstrators though.

Our government is too terrified to say anything in case the Chinese boycott the London Olympics. There's a case of people with their priorities right.

Back