Chinese THugs shoot people

And after we invaded Iraq, wtf can we say anyway?

I am sure the Chinese know the monks have WMD!

No, they aren't. China passed a one child law and have lowered their population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy

They did pass a one child policy, the results of which are disputed.

The policy has been in place since the late 1970's and has been taken into account by every organisation estimating China's current population. The agreed figure is around 1.3 billion, although with under reporting of births in rural areas combined with blatant flouting of the policy by many richer urban Chinese, some have estimated that the true figure is closer to 1.5 billion.

Last edited:
that wasn't even a good try by damo, a little knowledge is dangerous (one child policy). LOL
google it Dano it's right there

They did pass a one child policy, the results of which are disputed.

The policy has been in place since the late 1970's and has been taken into account by every organisation estimating China's current population. The agreed figure is around 1.3 billion, although with under reporting of births in rural areas combined with blatant flouting of the policy by many richer urban Chinese, some have estimated that the true figure is closer to 1.5 billion.
They said they'd reopen discussion on this. I am interested in what happens. It is hurting their society, and the vast majority of them follow the law.

Shoot, back in the 80s I watched a documentary where a woman was forced to have a late term abortion because she was trying to flaunt the law due to religious reasons didn't want to kill the "fetus". At that time the kid would have survived outside the womb but was killed anyway.

It is a brutal and harsh policy, but there is little doubt that it has worked, the newer generation is much smaller than previous and as the elder generations die off their population drops.

They said they'd reopen discussion on this. I am interested in what happens. It is hurting their society, and the vast majority of them follow the law.

Shoot, back in the 80s I watched a documentary where a woman was forced to have a late term abortion because she was trying to flaunt the law due to religious reasons didn't want to kill the "fetus". At that time the kid would have survived outside the womb but was killed anyway.

It is a brutal and harsh policy, but there is little doubt that it has worked, the newer generation is much smaller than previous and as the elder generations die off their population drops.

I don't really know what to make of the likelihood of "one child" continuing. i've read reports in the last couple of years suggesting the need to carry on the same policy but with the success of rapid industrialisation there seem to be huge pressures to scrap it.

Already there are middle-class Chinese families able to pay the higher tax rates which having multiple children brings and there's going to be no slowdown in class advancement in the near future. The Chinese have more problems to worry about than their rising population and allowing people to have more children will serve as a handy distraction. They're buying into a semi-western lifestyle in which it becomes harder for the authorities to control things like aspiration.

the chineese want there people to succeed and be business successes. read some new articles. Everything from the 80's and 90's is outdated.

Back