Chinese THugs shoot people

spinner it is clear that I have a better grasp of the overall economic situation than you do.
Or else you lie a lot.

I even called the first $100 oil closer than you did and it is your industry.

I won't say your borderline retarded on economics that's asshat. Your not even up to first year college level. The only ones close to me on this site are freak, chap, obfuscate, dano, and cawacko.
your rich, but your not educated in economics or sophisticated debate.

I won't say your borderline retarded on economics that's asshat. Your not even up to first year college level. The only ones close to me on this site are freak, chap, obfuscate, dano, and cawacko.
your rich, but your not educated in economics or sophisticated debate.

Topspin, your just selfish and elitist, you don't have a "better grasp" of anything. Selling out your fellow citizens is not "innovation".

but your not educated in economics or sophisticated debate.
//

this is true and I realize it unlike you spinner.

but just keep showing your butt it matters not to me.

usged, your bowling alley discourse I'm expensive country club.
asshatsecondrateprogrammer, I was born lower middle class and worked my way up you yuppy loser tool. there is nothing elitist about me. I'm a turbo-lib who happens to be a way above average invester / earner.

usged, your bowling alley discourse I'm expensive country club.
asshatsecondrateprogrammer, I was born lower middle class and worked my way up you yuppy loser tool. there is nothing elitist about me. I'm a turbo-lib who happens to be a way above average invester / earner.

But you've convinced yourself being an asshole is cool. It's not.

ROTFLMAO. Nothing elitist about you spinner ?
"usged, your bowling alley discourse I'm expensive country club."
Your quote. Perhaps you need to go back to school and learn what elitist means.

I grew up very lower middle class and worked up to upper middle class. But still associate with any GOOD people regardless of their finiancial or social status.

YOU are NOT someone I would want to hang out with.

I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow you loser. Your the asswhole, I'm constantly positive your constantly negative. Who's the asswhole you second rate out of date software programmer.

I would on the other hand like to meet AHZ, SF, Desh, cypress and MOST of the posters on here. A few more than others of course.

I do realize that people come accross the net differently than in person. final judgement for most on here would require meeting with them.

I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow you loser. Your the asswhole, I'm constantly positive your constantly negative. Who's the asswhole you second rate out of date software programmer.

You're not cool. Im not negative, im just not a fascist, like you.

Nope I am east of Lexington in the edge of the hills where rednecks abound.

I was raised up in the eastern end of KY though. I am a genuine hillbilly.
but have since lived in Ohio, Pennsylvania, NC, Oregon, FL and I probably forgot somewhere.

Yep I am reall oddity here. Only one other techodweeb I know of in 6 miles. And I don't like NASCAR. Heck I don't even care much for beer.

but most everyone likes me anyway since I am not an elitist prick like someone I will not mention.

Last edited:
Back