"Christianity" in America

zappasguitar

A big round of applause for "the religion of peace"!

Indiana priest kidnapped his own wife, beat her and then raped her in horrific attack: police

An Indianapolis priest — the first of his archdiocese to be ordained despite being married — has been taken into custody for kidnapping his wife, beating her, and then sexually assaulting her after he caught her with another man.

According to Fox43, Father Luke W. Reese, 49, was taken into custody and charged with criminal confinement, kidnapping, domestic battery, and intimidation after he reportedly found his wife in the backseat of a car with a man in 2017.

The report states that Reese, a former Anglican priest who was part of a group ordained into the Catholic Church in 2016, came upon his his wife in the car, ordered her out, then drove around Indianapolis with her as his captive while blasting heavy metal music at her.

According to his wife’s statement to police, Reese drove to Holy Rosary Catholic Church where she said he made her kneel at the altar, claimed he could choke her, then slammed her into a wall before banging her head against their car before driving her to her “90-something-year-old” grandmother’s house to confess.

The wife’s affidavit also states Reese subsequently took her home, ripped off her clothes, then shredded other clothes “that he thought were slutty,” before he raped her.

According to Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Reese is currently taking a leave of absence, saying in a statement: “Father Reese notified me that he was experiencing some personal and family issues which would require a greater amount of his attention,” and admonishing parishioners to respect his privacy with the warning to “mind your own business.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/in...apped-wife-beat-raped-horrific-attack-police/

people of any church are just people

which is why they should not be given any more social status than any other person

I hope this jesusy guy likes his new cellmate

he may get his own back

A big round of applause for "the religion of peace"!

Indiana priest kidnapped his own wife, beat her and then raped her in horrific attack: police

An Indianapolis priest — the first of his archdiocese to be ordained despite being married — has been taken into custody for kidnapping his wife, beating her, and then sexually assaulting her after he caught her with another man.

According to Fox43, Father Luke W. Reese, 49, was taken into custody and charged with criminal confinement, kidnapping, domestic battery, and intimidation after he reportedly found his wife in the backseat of a car with a man in 2017.

The report states that Reese, a former Anglican priest who was part of a group ordained into the Catholic Church in 2016, came upon his his wife in the car, ordered her out, then drove around Indianapolis with her as his captive while blasting heavy metal music at her.

According to his wife’s statement to police, Reese drove to Holy Rosary Catholic Church where she said he made her kneel at the altar, claimed he could choke her, then slammed her into a wall before banging her head against their car before driving her to her “90-something-year-old” grandmother’s house to confess.

The wife’s affidavit also states Reese subsequently took her home, ripped off her clothes, then shredded other clothes “that he thought were slutty,” before he raped her.

According to Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Reese is currently taking a leave of absence, saying in a statement: “Father Reese notified me that he was experiencing some personal and family issues which would require a greater amount of his attention,” and admonishing parishioners to respect his privacy with the warning to “mind your own business.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/in...apped-wife-beat-raped-horrific-attack-police/

Wow, it's like you liberal idiots just can't blame the perpetrator. When an evil person does something evil with a gun, you blame the gun. Now a guy who happens to be a preist does the above and it's Christianity that's too blame. The overwhelming majority of Christians do not condone that type of behavior. Let me guess, your response will either bring up pedophile priests or Islam....

Wow, it's like you liberal idiots just can't blame the perpetrator. When an evil person does something evil with a gun, you blame the gun. Now a guy who happens to be a preist does the above and it's Christianity that's too blame. The overwhelming majority of Christians do not condone that type of behavior. Let me guess, your response will either bring up pedophile priests or Islam....

the stop doing that to people of color asshole

people of any church are just people

which is why they should not be given any more social status than any other person

I hope this jesusy guy likes his new cellmate

he may get his own back

and maybe you need to read my response again lie bot

Did I say, anywhere in my post, that Christianity was to "blame"?

Short answer...NO.

Next...

why does the Americans of color hate your republican party wack?

I didn't accept the source of an article you posted

geeees it seems like years ago now

and you turned it into this

while Nazis salute your idiot choice of a president that is a racist

you HAVE NO CREDIBILITY LEFT

Christianity is losing membership. The priests screwing young boys for a couple centuries has been frowned upon. Churches are atavistic. They are locked in the past and fewer people can relate to them as time goes by. It is good we are slowly getting past that.

Back