Christians... everyone else.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT Robert Spencer!

I don't need therapy . I know Spencer is lying about taqiyya.

There is a book that points out Koranic Verses that inspire/command its Zealots

Stay on task

“IF" the Koran commands to kill non-muslims... HERE ARE THE INCRIMINATING CHAPTER & VERSES.

https://www.
thenewamerican.com/reviews/books/item/6428-a-review-of-spencers-complete-infidels-guide-to-the-koran

Taqqiyya? You're the expert, you tell us the correct understanding.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT Robert Spencer!

There is a book that points out Koranic Verses that inspire/command its Zealots

Stay on task

“IF" the Koran commands to kill non-muslims... HERE ARE THE INCRIMINATING CHAPTER & VERSES.

https://www.
thenewamerican.com/reviews/books/item/6428-a-review-of-spencers-complete-infidels-guide-to-the-koran

Taqqiyya? You're the expert, you tell us the correct understanding.

Taqiyya is to keep the peace if your wife asks you if a dress makes her look fat.. or to save a life.. or to protect the reputation of someone from slander and gossip.

Basically.... if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. You don't know the language or the culture or the history yet you are so eager to believe the worst.

Its very similar to Lashon Hara in Judaism.. and Jews consider that a serious sin.

Taqiyya is to keep the peace if your wife asks you if a dress makes her look fat.. or to save a life.. or to protect the reputation of someone from slander and gossip.

Basically.... if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. You don't know the language or the culture or the history yet you are so eager to believe the worst.

Its very similar to Lashon Hara in Judaism.. and Jews consider that a serious sin.
Do you speak Arabic??

Nam Nam, meleeheh. Shukram Habibi. Mas-anur.

Back