Christians Relieved To Find Out Hell Is Real

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
In a huge win for Evangelical Christianity, it has been determined that hell is in fact real, and that potentially billions of people will spend eternity in its flames. This news may come as a huge shock to non-Christians and Universalists alike, but for the good majority of Evangelicals, it is a welcomed relief.

“This is fantastic news,” said Karen Edwards-Piper, wife of Zion, Illinois megachurch pastor Rhett Piper. “We’ve been hoping some of our ex friends and former loved ones would taste God’s white-hot wrath and now we’ve got proof. Honestly, I haven’t stopped smiling in a week.”

Proof came last Wednesday, when self-proclaimed “prophet” Wesley Richardson had a vision of the afterlife. He saw his non-believing grandparents, along with all of his ex-girlfriends, writhing in pain due to the unbearable heat, which can easily get into the triple digits on average.

Bullshit or not, Evangelical Christians are celebrating. In fact, there is growing momentum to make “Hell Is Real Day” a nationally recognized holiday where in which Christians will mockingly laugh at all the people they’re convinced will not make it into heaven.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/allse...gn=Best+of+Patheos&utm_content=57&lctg=479229

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

The irony is that if there really IS a Hell, most of them will be spending eternity there. I hope that the megachurches millionaires and those asshat prosperity preaches get the hottest section, along with the purveyors of COVID b.s.

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

The irony is that if there really IS a Hell, most of them will be spending eternity there. I hope that the megachurches millionaires and those asshat prosperity preaches get the hottest section, along with the purveyors of COVID b.s.

Their god is insane and sadistic, don't know where the get that crap from ,sure isn't from Judaism. For them to show sure joy about people roasting in their imaginary hell says it all

In a huge win for Evangelical Christianity, it has been determined that hell is in fact real, and that potentially billions of people will spend eternity in its flames. This news may come as a huge shock to non-Christians and Universalists alike, but for the good majority of Evangelicals, it is a welcomed relief.

“This is fantastic news,” said Karen Edwards-Piper, wife of Zion, Illinois megachurch pastor Rhett Piper. “We’ve been hoping some of our ex friends and former loved ones would taste God’s white-hot wrath and now we’ve got proof. Honestly, I haven’t stopped smiling in a week.”

Proof came last Wednesday, when self-proclaimed “prophet” Wesley Richardson had a vision of the afterlife. He saw his non-believing grandparents, along with all of his ex-girlfriends, writhing in pain due to the unbearable heat, which can easily get into the triple digits on average.

Bullshit or not, Evangelical Christians are celebrating. In fact, there is growing momentum to make “Hell Is Real Day” a nationally recognized holiday where in which Christians will mockingly laugh at all the people they’re convinced will not make it into heaven.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/allse...gn=Best+of+Patheos&utm_content=57&lctg=479229

Megachurch televangelists just supply masturbatory bravado for self-anointed Christians that have none of the faith's grace. No real Christian wishes hell or any suffering on anyone.

There are actual recordings of the sounds from hell. No bullshitting. Hope you guys can sleep at nights from now on.

Megachurch televangelists just supply masturbatory bravado for self-anointed Christians that have none of the faith's grace. No real Christian wishes hell or any suffering on anyone.

For those suicidal cross conditioned way beyond therapy Nazi super egos War Crimes based on Islam virgin Mary medical human reproduction pseudoscience with WW II concentration camp Mengele "Angel of Death" Christiananality pedophilia baptize thine eyes by urinations based on a fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception resulting in 2 wrongs make a rite which will be forgiven cognitive dissonance as when acting on "Eisenhower was a mass murderer war criminal" for attempts to put an end to Catholic Church brokering Nazi economics of Arab oil for Jewish Holocaust deaths to fuel their Reichquest just as SCOTUS & those crooks on Capital Hill malfeasance in their 9/11 more perfect union of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament Declaration of Independence - Israel flag - absentee voting ballots arsonists master race failing to nuke Temple Mount master plan.

For those suicidal cross conditioned way beyond therapy Nazi super egos War Crimes based on Islam virgin Mary medical human reproduction pseudoscience with WW II concentration camp Mengele "Angel of Death" Christiananality pedophilia baptize thine eyes by urinations based on a fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception resulting in 2 wrongs make a rite which will be forgiven cognitive dissonance as when acting on "Eisenhower was a mass murderer war criminal" for attempts to put an end to Catholic Church brokering Nazi economics of Arab oil for Jewish Holocaust deaths to fuel their Reichquest just as SCOTUS & those crooks on Capital Hill malfeasance in their 9/11 more perfect union of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament Declaration of Independence - Israel flag - absentee voting ballots arsonists master race failing to nuke Temple Mount master plan.

Punctuation is your friend

:laugh: I confess, I laughed. I’m sure my brother delights in the idea of my going to hell.

In a huge win for Evangelical Christianity, it has been determined that hell is in fact real, and that potentially billions of people will spend eternity in its flames.

Its not that we actually WANT you to spend eternity suffering......its that we know how important choice is to you.....and is what you've chosen, after all.......so we're okay with it.....

Punctuation is your friend

For over 2 millennium the only punctuation needed for Islam accounts of a medical human reproduction pseudoscience fabricated misnomer has been Christiananality pedophilia for an immaculate Jesus the Christ conception suicidal "man is God" super ego.

It's just the Evangelical wackadoodles. These assholes are no more Christians than the Westboro Baptist cocksuckers.

Its not that we actually WANT you to spend eternity suffering......its that we know how important choice is to you.....and is what you've chosen, after all.......so we're okay with it.....

We? You mean Satanic cocksuckers like yourself?

4bq9vt.jpg

A few historical factoids:

The concept of heaven and hell as literal, spatial places do not come from the New Testament.

The idea of a heaven above us as a spiritual place souls migrate to comes from Plato, and was adopted into Christianity by Christian platonist thinkers.

The idea of a bell below us comes from bishop Augustine of Hippo, and he was widely influential on western Christianity.

These are not universal dogma or doctrines in world Christianity at large.

I get the impression the fire-and-brimstone evangelical Protestants in particular are really keen on Dante's literal and literary vision of hell

following me around posting meaningless, repetitive ad hom attacks is actually a violation of the rules......couldn't you better use your time dealing with your lice problem?......

ROFLMAO! JPP's biggest fucking troll and Satanic cocksucker whines life is unfair! :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Once again you prove you're a WUSS who can dish it out but not take it. Fuck you, coward. Your first post to me: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-more-will-probably-die&p=3534677#post3534677

608fxk.gif

Back