Christians Relieved To Find Out Hell Is Real

In a huge win for Evangelical Christianity, it has been determined that hell is in fact real, and that potentially billions of people will spend eternity in its flames. This news may come as a huge shock to non-Christians and Universalists alike, but for the good majority of Evangelicals, it is a welcomed relief.

“This is fantastic news,” said Karen Edwards-Piper, wife of Zion, Illinois megachurch pastor Rhett Piper. “We’ve been hoping some of our ex friends and former loved ones would taste God’s white-hot wrath and now we’ve got proof. Honestly, I haven’t stopped smiling in a week.”

Proof came last Wednesday, when self-proclaimed “prophet” Wesley Richardson had a vision of the afterlife. He saw his non-believing grandparents, along with all of his ex-girlfriends, writhing in pain due to the unbearable heat, which can easily get into the triple digits on average.

Bullshit or not, Evangelical Christians are celebrating. In fact, there is growing momentum to make “Hell Is Real Day” a nationally recognized holiday where in which Christians will mockingly laugh at all the people they’re convinced will not make it into heaven.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/allse...gn=Best+of+Patheos&utm_content=57&lctg=479229

I hope you enjoy yourself once you get there.

so this is all because you feel threatened with losing stature........dude, the reality is, you've never been more than trailer trash among this board's trolls......

Stature? On JPP? WTF, dude? What stature are you projecting I'm afraid of losing?

To All: please look at the picture below and decide in your own mind which one most resembles PmP, the self-proclaimed Christian and "post-modern prophet" with an avatar of a praying child:

3dvjjp.jpg

It's not rocket science and it doesn't take a college degree to see which one PmP follows...and it's not Jesus Christ.

Its not that we actually WANT you to spend eternity suffering......its that we know how important choice is to you.....and is what you've chosen, after all.......so we're okay with it.....

From the article

“I was sitting down with my Bible after having closed out Incognito Mode, when all of a sudden the Lord gave me a vision. There I was, watching people burn in hell. Friends. Loved ones. A bunch of girls who broke up with me in high school. I’m guessing a bunch of atheists and gays. All of them, suffering for all eternity. It was just the validation I needed to continue to preach the Gospel.”

From the article

“I was sitting down with my Bible after having closed out Incognito Mode, when all of a sudden the Lord gave me a vision. There I was, watching people burn in hell. Friends. Loved ones. A bunch of girls who broke up with me in high school. I’m guessing a bunch of atheists and gays. All of them, suffering for all eternity. It was just the validation I needed to continue to preach the Gospel.”

Last Judgement (Diptych Panel) Jan van Eyck (1).jpg

From the article

Say nutty shit like that inside a bar and it could result in being cut off if not thrown out.

Say that while claiming religion and there will be nutjobs who follow it. David Koresh wasn't the first. He was just the first in the 20th century to be treated like an enemy of the state.

From the article

so, what was your point?.....that he was motivated by the suffering of unbelievers to continue to spread the message of salvation?.......you say that like you think its a bad thing......

you made bad choices in life......

Yes, I have. A couple were real doozies too.

You are obviously not living in a state of bliss because of your bad choices. The same bad choices you make every day. Why do you choose to make those choices?

I've made mistakes but I try to correct them. It's okay to push the envelope, to test the rules, but it's wrong to intentionally break them. That's a choice, the same choice you make every time you treat someone as less than yourself.

Thanks for the proof you don't believe in the Christian path. Your choice.

Analogous to SCOTUS Christian Nation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" national religion federal perjury where an Islam fabricated medical human reproduction pseudoscience misnomer immaculate Christiananality pedophilia Jesus the Christ conception of Chief Justice Rehnquists' Bicentennial off the wall fabricated Islam misnomer response to over two dozen West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists incidents repeated prior to their second coming in those burning Bush's Arab "death to the infidels" 9/11 should have health care plan patriot act; but not with a supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court tautology where there's no equal justice under law law of the land fabricated Islam misnomer diatribe for Washington, D.C. born American citizens precedent "Eisenhower was a mass murderer war criminal" immaculate Jesus the Christ conception.

Analogous to SCOTUS Christian Nation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" national religion federal perjury where an Islam fabricated medical human reproduction pseudoscience misnomer immaculate Christiananality pedophilia Jesus the Christ conception of Chief Justice Rehnquists' Bicentennial off the wall fabricated Islam misnomer response to over two dozen West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists incidents repeated prior to their second coming in those burning Bush's Arab "death to the infidels" 9/11 should have health care plan patriot act; but not with a supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court tautology where there's no equal justice under law law of the land fabricated Islam misnomer diatribe for Washington, D.C. born American citizens precedent "Eisenhower was a mass murderer war criminal" immaculate Jesus the Christ conception.

R2D2....is that you?

Given the massive intellectual power of religious people, I would propose this question to them:

Given the infinite nature of eternity, how is it possibe for anyone,
including even Adolph Hitler,
to earn eternal damnation over the course of a finite lifetime?

Even voting for Trump would only merit 100,000 years or so burning in hell.
The funny thing is, it was the idiots who belive in hell that voted for him!

Last edited:
it is not that I don't believe in the Christian path.......it's that I don't believe in lying to you just to give you a false sense of equality.....

Dude, you and I both know you wear Christianity as a mask so you can play the pious person. Your actions belie your words which means you are a liar. The complete antithesis of a Christian.

Dude, you and I both know you wear Christianity as a mask so you can play the pious person. Your actions belie your words which means you are a liar. The complete antithesis of a Christian.

see, this is why we aren't equals.......you're a fucking idiot and I'm not......

Back