Clarence Thomas raised him 'as a son.' Now he's facing 25-plus years on weapons and drug charges.

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says he raised his grandnephew, Mark Martin, "as a son" from the time Martin was 6.
  • Revelations that billionaire Republican Harlan Crowe paid for Martin's education have fueled a scandal engulfing the Court.
  • Martin now faces decades in prison and says Thomas has refused to speak with him for years.

• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says he raised his grandnephew, Mark Martin, "as a son" from the time Martin was 6.
  • Revelations that billionaire Republican Harlan Crowe paid for Martin's education have fueled a scandal engulfing the Court.
  • Martin now faces decades in prison and says Thomas has refused to speak with him for years.
Yeah, but HUNNTTTERRR.

iu

Sounds like he fell in with Hunter Biden.

Is it Naked Mark Martin?......

So he did a shitty job of raising him. I swear every time the right points a finger there are two pointing right back at them.

"awwww. he has his own lil hunter Biden to deal with. how cute. now I need to see Thomas attacked with the vigor Biden is attacked by the media about his son "

Why did you edit my comment? Something to hide?

Yes we see you troll.

I wonder what jesus would say to your inquiry into a naked man...

You keep proving you know nothing of God or Christianity. Fake Christian turning people from the faith. Instrument of Satan.
567.jpg

Back