Clarence Thomas raised him 'as a son.' Now he's facing 25-plus years on weapons and drug charges.

According to Martin, he was expelled from Randolph-Macon Academy after his junior year for failing a drug test, and he said the Thomases then sent him back to his mother’s house in Georgia. He said he has rarely heard from them since.

Works for me......

Is it Naked Mark Martin?......
Wtf is wrong with you? Never in my life have I thought about Naked Mark Martin.

Why?! Eww!

I don't wanna see this dude nekkid:

GettyImages-1404190.jpg

• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says he raised his grandnephew, Mark Martin, "as a son" from the time Martin was 6.
  • Revelations that billionaire Republican Harlan Crowe paid for Martin's education have fueled a scandal engulfing the Court.
  • Martin now faces decades in prison and says Thomas has refused to speak with him for years.
I didn't know Thomas even knew Hunter Biden.

"awwww. he has his own lil hunter Biden to deal with. how cute. now I need to see Thomas attacked with the vigor Biden is attacked by the media about his son "
"Martin now faces decades in prison and says Thomas has refused to speak with him for years."

Thomas doesn't have "his own lil hunter Biden to deal with". Sounds like he cut ties with this GROWN MAN years ago, which is prudent for a SCOTUS justice (Or any justice for that matter). This guy had a lot of advantages and he screwed up, it's time to grow up. Pedodent tater head should have cut ties with coke hunter too.

You know what would be ironic? If this guy is in some defund the police, woke blue shithole and he's the only one in the jail who's held WITHOUT cashless bail while 10 other cockroaches with the same charges are released.

P.S. I heard a little while ago the tater head might be considering a commutation of the coke hunter's sentence. :smh:

• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says he raised his grandnephew, Mark Martin, "as a son" from the time Martin was 6.
  • Revelations that billionaire Republican Harlan Crowe paid for Martin's education have fueled a scandal engulfing the Court.
  • Martin now faces decades in prison and says Thomas has refused to speak with him for years.
Are those gang tattoos on Martin's face?

pointless-button.gif

"Martin now faces decades in prison and says Thomas has refused to speak with him for years."

Thomas doesn't have "his own lil hunter Biden to deal with". Sounds like he cut ties with this GROWN MAN years ago, which is prudent for a SCOTUS justice (Or any justice for that matter). This guy had a lot of advantages and he screwed up, it's time to grow up. Pedodent tater head should have cut ties with coke hunter too.

You know what would be ironic? If this guy is in some defund the police, woke blue shithole and he's the only one in the jail who's held WITHOUT cashless bail while 10 other cockroaches with the same charges are released.

P.S. I heard a little while ago the tater head might be considering a commutation of the coke hunter's sentence. :smh:

Leftist liars don't like facts. They seem to prefer lies, hyperbole and innuendo. They really are THAT retarded and THAT triggered.

Imagine how bad it will be when Trump wins. My god, we will need earmuffs for their shrill screams and tons of mops to wipe up the massive tears that will be shed. :laugh:

Back