Clarence Thomas raised him 'as a son.' Now he's facing 25-plus years on weapons and drug charges.

Wrong again, Trump Dummy. It's nothing is dumber than faux Christians claiming the money-worshipping pedophile Donald J. Trump is a patriotic Christian American.

Run along you whiney little lying leftist assclown. Assclowns never have an argument. Just whiny, pathetic, loony insults.

point-and-laugh-schadenfreude.gif

• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says he raised his grandnephew, Mark Martin, "as a son" from the time Martin was 6.
  • Revelations that billionaire Republican Harlan Crowe paid for Martin's education have fueled a scandal engulfing the Court.
  • Martin now faces decades in prison and says Thomas has refused to speak with him for years.
So dont vote for Mark Martin

What if I don't, Trump Dummy? What are you going to do?

Watch you continue trolling and making a dumb ass of yourself, I guess. You know what they say, stupid people don't know they are stupid.

Throw your pudding at your nurse when she comes to change your Depends?

Projection
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

Indeed, values like Lying, cheating, philandering, grifting, and being a drug addled addict?
You just described Donald "Pedo Daddy" Trump. His drug of choice was Adderall, but he hasn't been taking it this year. I'm guessing for health reasons since he's 78, weak from almost dying of COVID and a lifetime of living on Big Macs and no exercise.

You just described Donald "Pedo Daddy" Trump. His drug of choice was Adderall, but he hasn't been taking it this year. I'm guessing for health reasons since he's 78, weak from almost dying of COVID and a lifetime of living on Big Macs and no exercise.

There you go again, you triggered simple minded, lying leftist mental case. I don't think you can post without lying and looking like a complete and total moron.

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

Watch you continue trolling and making a dumb ass of yourself, I guess. You know what they say, stupid people don't know they are stupid.

Projection
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.
^^^
Mr. Projection whines he's being trolled.
8GJ91G0.gif

I feel sorry for you, Trump Dummy. I really do. You spend all day drive-by posting on forums with the same lame-ass shit. Clearly you are not happy with your life, but you're too fat, stupid and weak to do anything about it. Even taking all of your pills at once scares the shit out of fat-assed cowards like yourself. It's truly sad, Trump Dummy.

• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says he raised his grandnephew, Mark Martin, "as a son" from the time Martin was 6.
  • Revelations that billionaire Republican Harlan Crowe paid for Martin's education have fueled a scandal engulfing the Court.
  • Martin now faces decades in prison and says Thomas has refused to speak with him for years.

ROFL

You Stalinists are pathetic.

Back