Classy

Cancel7

Banned
watch

QUESTION: The chair of the Republican Party in Virginia has said, quote, in Time magazine, "both Barack Obama and Osama Bin Laden have friends that have bombed the Pentagon. That is scary." Is that appropriate for a state party chair to be saying?

MCCAIN: "I have to look at the context of his remarks. I have always repudiated any comments that have been made that were inappropriate about Senator Obama. The fact is that William Ayers was a terrorist and bomber and unrepentant. I don't care about that. But Senator Obama ought be the candid and truthful about his relationship with Mr. Ayers in whose living room Senator Obama launched his campaign and Senator Obama said he was just a guy in the neighborhood."

If you want classy; politicians, political operatives and political events are not the place to find it.

I believe you said you are a fan of hard ball politics. This is pretty much the epitome of it.

If you want classy; politicians, political operatives and political events are not the place to find it.

I believe you said you are a fan of hard ball politics. This is pretty much the epitome of it.

That's true. I'm not sure the right guy said it but it has a little ring of truth to it and that is all some folks need.

It's interesting to me that Republicans' continue to have their heads up their asses, as McCain stays stuck in the low 40's and Obama breaks 50 in poll after poll.

This is incitement. If something happens to Obama, they belong in prison. It's of interest to me that many republicans, even the big christians ones, don't get it.

Maybe you need a better sense of history.

Either way, it's filth and I'm very happy not to be, in any way, affiliated with it.

So, Darla, you are claiming that pointing out Barak Obama's alleged association with known, former terrorist Bill Ayers is putting him (Obama) in danger? Is this correct?

Or is it the connection to Bin Laden that the nut made that you think puts him in danger?

So, Darla, you are claiming that pointing out Barak Obama's alleged association with known, former terrorist Bill Ayers is putting him (Obama) in danger? Is this correct?

Or is it the connection to Bin Laden that the nut made that you think puts him in danger?

You know something?

i think you're not worth my taking the time to type out a long answer. I think you don't care if he gets dead. Ithink you don't care that Palin, has far worse and deeper "associations" with traitors, I think that you don't care that the education board was filled with Republicans. I think that you don't care that sitting on a board, along with many conservatives, with a guy, decades after some incident, and at a time when he was obviously accepted by many republicans and cons in Chicago, is not palling around with terrorists.

I think, that you just don't care.

I think you're a fraud. I think that anyone who can look at Palin's associations and dismiss them, is not someone who I give one rat's ass what they think.

I think that the majority of Americans are showing that they agree.

I think that if Obama were killed, you'd have blood on your hands because you support Sarah. you love her shit. You love it.

I think that you have exposed yourself as the real christian that always lurks behind the facade.

You know something?

i think you're not worth my taking the time to type out a long answer. I think you don't care if he gets dead. Ithink you don't care that Palin, has far worse and deeper "associations" with traitors, I think that you don't care that the education board was filled with Republicans. I think that you don't care that sitting on a board, along with many conservatives, with a guy, decades after some incident, and at a time when he was obviously accepted by many republicans and cons in Chicago, is not palling around with terrorists.

I think, that you just don't care.

I think you're a fraud. I think that anyone who can look at Palin's associations and dismiss them, is not someone who I give one rat's ass what they think.

I think that the majority of Americans are showing that they agree.

I think that if Obama were killed, you'd have blood on your hands because you support Sarah. you love her %$@#. You love it.

I think that you have exposed yourself as the real christian that always lurks behind the facade.

???

Whatever. Out of all that is said, I do hope the last sentence is true. To be plain, I do hope that I am a "real Christian."

???

Whatever. Out of all that is said, I do hope the last sentence is true. To be plain, I do hope that I am a "real Christian."

Well she often goes off like that. I think McCain made a huge error in not making the connections clear to the people regarding these alliances of Obama's months ago.

Actually these are issues and more than 'character issues.' They demonstrate his real political/educational/social philosophies, serious issues for anyone voting for President. Now you may like his version of 'progressiveness', others may not.

Well she often goes off like that. I think McCain made a huge error in not making the connections clear to the people regarding these alliances of Obama's months ago.

Actually these are issues and more than 'character issues.' They demonstrate his real political/educational/social philosophies, serious issues for anyone voting for President. Now you may like his version of 'progressiveness', others may not.

LOL

Another one who will smile, and smile wide, if Sarah! gets Obama killed.

You should spend your time tracken down the Republicans who were on that CONSERVATIVE-founded commission Kath. After all, they don't have SS protection, so you might be able to get close enough to ask those Republicans why they had these same "associations".

LOL

Another one who will smile, and smile wide, if Sarah! gets Obama killed.

You should spend your time tracken down the Republicans who were on that CONSERVATIVE-founded commission Kath. After all, they don't have SS protection, so you might be able to get close enough to ask those Republicans why they had these same "associations".

I'll assume you are referring to Annenberg? Yeah, there are one or two philanthropic associations that were founded by conservatives, yet do not confine their grants or gifts to conservatives. Annenberg is one of them:

http://www.annenbergfoundation.org/grants/

The Annenberg Foundation exists to advance public well-being through improved communication. As a principal means of achieving this goal, the Foundation encourages the development of more effective ways to share ideas and knowledge.

The Annenberg Foundation focuses on five major program areas:

Education and Youth Development;

Arts, Culture and Humanities;

Civic and Community;

Health and Human Services; and

Animal Services and the Environment.

To gain further understanding of the Foundation's grant-making, view the Annenberg Foundation's 15th Anniversary report or the grants database for approved recent grants.

For the Annenberg Foundation's procedures to apply for a grant, please see below.

Guidelines for Grantseekers
Please review this section for the procedure to apply for funding from the Annenberg Foundation.

Tell you what Darla, how about you post some of the names of those conservatives that served with Obama and Ayers in Chicago. Not saying you are wrong, just haven't seen any, not even moderate Democrats that have been long involved in Chicago school reform movement.

It's interesting to me that Republicans' continue to have their heads up their asses, as McCain stays stuck in the low 40's and Obama breaks 50 in poll after poll.

This is incitement. If something happens to Obama, they belong in prison. It's of interest to me that many republicans, even the big christians ones, don't get it.

Maybe you need a better sense of history.

Either way, it's filth and I'm very happy not to be, in any way, affiliated with it.

It's not incitement. It's called McCain is losing in the polls and needs someway to change the momentum if he is going to have any chance of winning. What's the oldest play in the playbook? Go negative and attack the other person's character. Attempt to create doubts about him and hope people who currently support him will change their mind before election day.

I agree there is nothing classy about that but that's how politics has always worked as you know. It is not about getting Obama killed and because people get fired up at a political rally doesn't mean they are going to do something to Obama.

I'll assume you are referring to Annenberg? Yeah, there are one or two philanthropic associations that were founded by conservatives, yet do not confine their grants or gifts to conservatives. Annenberg is one of them:

http://www.annenbergfoundation.org/grants/

Tell you what Darla, how about you post some of the names of those conservatives that served with Obama and Ayers in Chicago. Not saying you are wrong, just haven't seen any, not even moderate Democrats that have been long involved in Chicago school reform movement.

Thanks for proving that it's a con-founded organization, but there was no need, I don't think even your scum friends have tried to dispute that - they just, like you, haven't mentioned it. Well, tell me who your friends are, right? LOL

Tell you what Kath, why don't you go get a list of the people who served on that board, and then you can admit which ones were Republicans, because as you know, but don't want to talk about, there are a lot of them.

I know that. You know that. Admit it. Or, keep lying. I don't care. You're gonna lose Kath, and you're gonna spend the next four years, probably 8 years, coming up with one "he's a terrorist!" conspiracy theory after another and doing all kinds of funny things to try and prevent anyone from calling you racist.

And still, you'll be writing: President Obama.

What is the old saying about "those who like sausage and laws should never watch either being made"?

I think all of politics falls under this category.

It's not incitement. It's called McCain is losing in the polls and needs someway to change the momentum if he is going to have any chance of winning. What's the oldest play in the playbook? Go negative and attack the other person's character. Attempt to create doubts about him and hope people who currently support him will change their mind before election day.

I agree there is nothing classy about that but that's how politics has always worked as you know. It is not about getting Obama killed and because people get fired up at a political rally doesn't mean they are going to do something to Obama.

Cawacko, we are talking about the probable first black President of the United States. We are talking about screams of "KILL HIM!" and "TERRORIST!" and "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"

You don't understand that this is a little bit different, and a lot darker. And it is incitement. It's exactly incitement.

Cawacko, we are talking about the probable first black President of the United States. We are talking about screams of "KILL HIM!" and "TERRORIST!" and "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"

You don't understand that this is a little bit different, and a lot darker. And it is incitement. It's exactly incitement.

I went to three anti-war protests/rallies in San Francisco during the run up to Iraq and there were protestors holding up Death to Bush signs. I equate it to the position not Bush's or Obama's race.

Are there racists that would like to shoot Obama because he's black? I'm sure there are. But I don't buy that someone leaving a McCain/Palin rally is going to be so fired up they decide they are now going to go attempt to shoot Obama.

Back