Clintons Amazing Comeback

I'm yanking your chain. Obviously you have much superior debating skills.
I'm for the democratic platform, who ever winds up with the mantle. I think it'll take several dem admins to reverse the ghestapo affect of the Bushite's.

I've been pretty sure for a while that I'd vote for her if she's the nominee. I think she's a lot more hawkish on war, than you think topper. But, obviously, I don't think she's foaming at the mouth to attack iran like Romney/Gullianai/Mccain/Huckabee. And I don't think she's the Dem's strongest candidate. But she's probably right up your alley, as far as being a pro-NAFTA democrat.

Bullshit Chap, just like Martha Stewart got railroaded cause she's a woman.
You don't think a lot of male senator are getting a shit load of inside information. Shit, their all millionaires I guarantee you they aren't risking their money like you and I are.

difference is she got caught. obama hasn't.. so there is some hope hes not a crook.

She got accused, they have white males getting away with that shit all the time.

Hillary get the most business supprot because she's smart enough to know wall street is not the big boogey man.

I got fucked by a hawk twice already, so it wouldn't be the first time I've been run over by a bus. I truely believe that the time of dems acting hawkish from a weakened stance is over and Hillary or any other dem pres with some brain waves would gtf out quick and look like a hero.

Back